• Replies 27
  • Likes 1
K

KingpinSlim

OP
i am home now. ate something.
i can sleep now.
my chest hurts, but i am so happy.
just need to brush my teeth and i can go to bed.
i have two days off. as much sleep as i possibly want

K

KingpinSlim

OP
Raid the pharmacy for Adderall

Seriously though, sleep deprivation can feel like the edge of death but it will pass as your body adjusts to the new cycle.

Oh yeah. That was bad.
My posting, as incoherent as it was, kept me focused and made the time pass faster.
Reading or watching videos does not work.

I have a few days off now, thank god.
My muscles are stiff and sore at the same time.
I feel exhausted beyond comprehension and i think i am gonna spend my free time just sitting around.
I badly need some rest.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah. That was bad.
My posting, as incoherent as it was, kept me focused and made the time pass faster.
Reading or watching videos does not work.

I have a few days off now, thank god.
My muscles are stiff and sore at the same time.
I feel exhausted beyond comprehension and i think i am gonna spend my free time just sitting around.
I badly need some rest.
12.5 mg of generic benadryl can do wonders and it's super cheap. Keep your sleeping area as pitch black as possible and don't watch tv or play video games/cell phone/etc in bed. 5 hours should be a decent amount of sleep, but only if it's restful, deep sleep.

A glass of cold water and a piece of fruit in the morning will do more for your energy than caffeine or any other stimulant.

Ziggyhacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the son of a general physician, I'd suggest you abstain from strenuous physical activity until you feel well-rested. This may take a day. Afterwards, feel free to do anything that's not too physically demanding, and get good nutrition and food intake. Keep yourself hydrated during night shifts, your circadian rhythm is being affected. Follow this advice and you'll do well, but unlike Subtle Demise suggested, DO NOT take any medications unless you need them.

slingblade1170

Trophies
Website
xtremehack.net
XP
Country
United States
Sleep deprivation can do some crazy stuff to the body. My wife got sleep deprived 2 years ago and she didn't know who I was, forgot where she lived, which room was our bedroom and her body temperature would spike and fall. Took her to the hospital and after they did a drug test and realized she wasn't on drugs they told her to sleep. We got home and she slept for 26 hours without getting up.

After seeing that I would say try to get a day or two off and sleep a lot!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."