Hacking I just updated adrenaline, and now it won't start.

Zukov

Dinosaur
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I used the easy installer. I downloaded adrenaline 5. Put the adrenaline folder in ux0: Downloaded the easy installer. Installed the vpk file. Then ran it.
Uninstall adrenaline, turn off the vita, turn it on again and run henkaku with your browser, holding R to reinstall it. Then use adrenaline easy installer.

Last edited by Zukov,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds like something might be wrong with your app.db. have you tried rebuilding the database? also, how are u starting henkaku - offline installer or online? you might also look at your config.txt file in the ux0:/tai or ur0/tai folder.

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds like something might be wrong with your app.db. have you tried rebuilding the database? also, how are u starting henkaku - offline installer or online? you might also look at your config.txt file in the ux0:/tai or ur0/tai folder.
I'm using the online installer. How do I rebuild the database?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the online installer. How do I rebuild the database?

in safe mode. hold R, the power button, and the playstation button at the same time to power on the console. that should get u into safe mode. if ur using a pstv, I think holding the power button on the back of the unit to turn it on, off, then on again also does the trick.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick note, adrenaline version 4 and up can update with the network update function, you don't need to reuse easy installer. So if you have/had version 4 adrenaline, just go to settings and update by internet.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's that too. if u want to update manually, u can just drag and drop the 3 files into the adrenaline folder. plus, u can ditch the 660.pbp after it's installed. it looks like something went wrong with the easy installer if it's bringing u to that menu again. it's trying to reinstall from scratch, so the easy installer is only something u want to use if u've never installed adrenaline before. u can change the graphics with the app.db and appmeta folder, so the easy installer isn't needed at all really.

hunter1999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the problem is the adrenaline patch, which I think is in the patch folder. there's a new method to updating, but if there's a patch in the patch folder, it will not work (it will use the old method and not make a connection). you must delete it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.