Hacking I have questions about Loadiine v4

Coulsty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know its early days but some info is unclear wherever I read.

Can I use MicroSD in SD card to do this instead of SD card?

If I were to buy a 2nd hand Nintendo WiiU and it had an older version of firmware, am I able to update this firmware to the required 5.3.2 without updating to the latest firmware that blocks the exploit?

I read somewhere you can do this update with a game that includes the system update. Mario Party 10 was thrown around as an example of a game that does this.

I also read that you need Super Smash bros to initiate the exploit, but then I read you don't need it, and then I read that its optional and if do you use it there is better compatibility with games.

Thanks

nonamejohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the new loadiine works great without smash using miimaker mode. Only game I know of that doesn't work with an update is mario kart 8.

Coulsty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just went and bought a 2nd hand 32gb wii U from EB games, it was already updated to 5.5 so i took it back straight away and got a full refund as per their policy.

They have 1 more in stock which im going to go and buy tomorrow. Hopefully it is not the latest firmware.

Does anyone know if a new WIi U would have the latest firmware or and older version?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr