fhc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
sorry bad english

not sure If this is correct forum to ask it. I am sorry.

I cannot find answer in google, to say the truth I became more confuse in the search, maybe I am not using right words in the search.

I hope someone can help me, I have very few money and I have fear of to buy something that I regret afterwards.

questions:

1- a hacked Wii compatible with gamecube that can play pirated wii games can still play original wii games and original gamecube games ? I see in google someone saying that a hacked wii can play only wii games cannot play anymore gamecube games, even original genuine gamecube games. this is true ?

2- a original gamecube memory card is a fortune here in Brazil, but a non original is cheap, but, is reliable ? In google some people say that this do not matter and others say that the save data is corrupted all the time in a non original gamecube. Here in Brazil have 2 options, which one is more reliable ?

R$ 29,90
http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/...-nintendo-wii-128mb-2043-blocos-game-cube-_JM

R$ 35,00
http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/...ra-gamecube-wii-novo-lacrado-16mb-251-blo-_JM

3- I can run a non original gamecube controller in a hacked wii, or a wii can run only original gamecube controller ? original is SO EXPENSIVE ! You guys think that this one is a good contoller below ? is so cheap !

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-570722817-controle-para-nintendo-wii-gamecube-game-cube-_JM

4- in a Hacked wii we can play only backups of wii games, or we can play backups in gamecube mode too of gamecube backups ? Have any restrictions or some game not compatible ?

5- which loader or software or hack ( I not know correct name ) I need to install in my wii to play wii backups and gamecube backups ? I see some sites and have so much options of loaders and hacks, I do not know which to choose. I want the more reliable and easy to use.

Thank you very much for reading all of it.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
1 - Unless your Wii its this model then it can play both Wii and Gamecube games, genuine and or hacked
images
2 - I bought two non original gamecube memory cards and so far I haven't got corrupted data, be sure to read the reviews, if you buy a good gamecube memory card you won't expect data corruption

3 - You can use 3rd party Gamecube controllers (non original controllers) on your Wii, however 3rd party Gamecube controllers suck so much (from personal experience) I rather waste a little bit more and get an original one, anyways both work great.

4 - A hacked Wii can play both Wii games and Gamecube games (yes in Gamecube mode) ONLY if your model isn't the first pic I posted to your first question, otherwise it can only play Wii games.

5 - If your Wii is hacked you can just install DIOS MIOS for Gamecube and USB Loader GX, Wiiflow, CFG USB Loader and more to load both Wii and Gamecube games, keep in mind DIOS MIOS ONLY ALLOWS the Wii to play Gamecube games from USB, it doesn't load them, in order to load Gamecube games use USB Loader, Wiiflow or CFG USB Loader (I use USB Loader GX)
If your Wii isn't hacked then just hack it using Letterbomb and be sure to follow this guide

Reactions: fhc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Chasers and homophobia.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They're very common on social media.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ik about the phobias Im used to it but what's a chaser
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Whoever you disclose your gender identity to, keep it private between your friends.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    irl or online
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Always is online.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Pretty much.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    eh I don't keep it private, not much happens except idiots on TikTok making a fool of themselves
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    im still curious as to what a chaser is tho
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    A chaser is someone who uses (mostly trans) individuals to their advantage like I said.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    thats weird
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    blahaj will keep me safe
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    damn I forget my school blocks every video
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Right, yeah.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    dune 2 popcorn bucket
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Many schools use some form of firewall or protection, to prevent certain types of content from being viewable.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, And that haha
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school blocks stuff but allows some stuff, its annoying, they legit can see our screens if they want
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Nah. That popcorns got sand in it :(
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There was a time where we were able to bypass the school's network using a VPN that wasn't blocked on the radar. Can't exactly remember the name, but I was able to watch YouTube.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I used to go on proxy sites but I'm too lazy and it isn't worth it
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use