Hacking i have been at it for 3 days straight and almost no sleep :/

Masterkairi0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have tried literally hundreds of methods to hack my wii to play on gx loader , configurable usb loader and even wiiflow ...they all detect skyward sword and let me choose it the black screen starts goes for a minute and then it says an error has occured bla bla bla .... i have tried everything this is the third wii i have hacked and i did great on the second one the first one took some time and this one i have actually gotton to work before but i didnt have a motion plus so i waited a year i just bought a luigi mp controller and i am NOT wasting that money because my gf got that as a present //... as it stands i am so confused what i need to make sure this works is a way to either downgrade and reset the nand to stock or a method to step by step from the beginning of all the cios and ios files i will need i have tried hundreds of youtube videos and online guides and nothing im tired and sad please help me i dont care if it takes me forever im not stopping until i get this wii hacked again !@ thank you for reading all of this your awesome

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here