Hardware I have a question

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 819
  • Replies 2
D

Deleted User

OP
Why on the wii u it will automatically update your system but on the 3ds it will ask you if you want to update before it actually update your 3ds?

Last edited by ,

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why on the wii u it will automatically update your system but on the 3ds it will ask you if you want to update it before it actually update your 3ds?
Because on the switch, the update will be automatically downloaded and installed!!

No, just because the 3DS haven't a "download" applet like the wii u... I suppose... And nintendo are too lazy to edit the 3ds system to add that feature...

Last edited by RealityNinja,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because the wii you Is..............................

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES PLEAS STAND BY. :ninja:

There did you get that?.... What you mean we went off air?..... What we got to do it again? Okay fine, but you paying me double for the day.

TAKE 299

Be cause the WII U is a attempt to be more secure than 3DS. At least that what i think, i mean forcing updates is one of the most common ways to keep people from hacking systems and secure. "No you can't do this, UPDATE FIRST. NO ONLINE, UPDATE FIRST. NO GAME FOR YOU, UPDATE FIRST." Is just how i see it.

How was it that time?...... what again!? No, I'm done for today, we pick it up tomorrow. I need to go pick up my game from the store, i'm gonna be late.:ph34r:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4OywilYauQ