I have a problem with to restore my R4i Flashcard

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by IOEUREHW786hIH, Oct 12, 2017.

1. IOEUREHW786hIH
    OP

IOEUREHW786hIH Member

Newcomer
    Sep 19, 2017
    Germany
    Today I have installed CFW on my old 3ds suceesfully with ntrboothax. But when I want to restore my R4i Gold RTS card that my 3DS detect the card again and I can play DS Games on it, there occur an error message. When I choose "Restore Flash" there stands: "Restore file was not found. Press A to return to the main menu."
    Then I´ve try to dumb Flash this was suceesully and then it was possible to restore Flash. Then stands there Restoring complete! But when I power off my 3ds and turn it on again he doesn´t recognize my R4i Card. Can anybody help me. (I hope you can understand my thread)

2. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko 3DS Hardmoder

Feb 3, 2017
    Czech Republic
    Because you dumped "flashed" flash of the card. You have to dump flash, when your card is in stock state. I think you can download that backup somewhere. Section V

Last edited by Kubas_inko, Oct 12, 2017
  3. IOEUREHW786hIH
    OP

IOEUREHW786hIH Member

Newcomer
    Sep 19, 2017
    Germany
    And what can I do now that the R4 card detected again. When I choose restore flash there works but when i reboot my console to the home menu the r4 card will not be shown

4. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko 3DS Hardmoder

Feb 3, 2017
    Czech Republic
    Read what you quoted.

Last edited by Kubas_inko, Oct 13, 2017
  5. TheFIrstAv3nger

TheFIrstAv3nger Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2017
    United States
    Michigan