Hacking I have a 3.15 firmware PS4 what can i do with it hacking/modding wise with a usb flash drive?

BlanketofShame

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am planning on buying a flash drive later this evening if it is possible to do any type of self hacking/modding with it excuse me for really having no knowledge of this I have been checking around online last 2 days and cannot find out who to trust and who not, I just don't want to ruin brick my system so appreciate it if a kind soul would guide me in the right direction. Thank you!

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
Nothing. There are no PS4 exploits available for any firmware but 1.74, and even that's not fully functional yet. Once it is, so far, the only thing it can be used for in a way that'd be useful for end users is running Linux.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am planning on buying a flash drive later this evening if it is possible to do any type of self hacking/modding with it excuse me for really having no knowledge of this I have been checking around online last 2 days and cannot find out who to trust and who not, I just don't want to ruin brick my system so appreciate it if a kind soul would guide me in the right direction. Thank you!

Right now, you can't. Just don't update it at all. The rumor around with the sources said 2.00 - 3.15 have a exploitable but right now only 1.76 is hackable and just wait in the months and maybe years to come. I have 2.57 and I am not updating it no matter what. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM