Hacking I have a 2DS...

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I don't think it'll be difficult in finding a 4.x console at gamestop but I suppose your right :)
yeah, i mean the fact that some stores can be very funny about letting you check the console FW, yeah you could probably blag a few saying let me check for dead pixels, but after 2/3 the staff would probably be getting a bit pissed off......and from what i have read, some store just update the FW on every console that comes in

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can probably find a 4.5 3ds somewhere, dont worry about it being "awkward" just ask guy in gamestop to check firmware of used ones or try ebay, I know a lot of ppl go by the copyright date.

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
You can probably find a 4.5 3ds somewhere, dont worry about it being "awkward" just ask guy in gamestop to check firmware of used ones or try ebay, I know a lot of ppl go by the copyright date.

I usually go by the copyright date of 2012 or lower then check the serial just to make sure.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Keep your nice and new 2DS fully updated for eshop and such and try and find a second hand original 3DS on anything below 4.5 (providing your finacial situation allows it, of course!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2