Gaming I hate that donkey kong 64 isn't in full screen!

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Where's da prooooffff???!!! xD

I haven't had time m8 at the moment but trust me you can, the guy upabove showed you how to do it maybe my TV was on fullscreen mode at the time to begin with!

Edit: tbh m8 during the week I don't have time to do this sort of stuff I'm really busy with work and family life in general taking a screen shot is not one of my priorities, if you don't believe me then just wait for me to do it!.

Edit again: I know your only joking with me by the way so I thought I would take a shot of my 12inch schlong instead, I thought that would be way more interesting to the general public! :P

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Here you go.

Fatal flaw, not all TVs have a Stretch option. :P
I haven't had time m8 at the moment but trust me you can, the guy up above showed you how to do it maybe my TV was on fullscreen mode at the time to begin with!

Edit: tbh m8 during the week I don't have time to do this sort of stuff I'm really busy with work and family life in general taking a screen shot is not one of my priorities, if you don't believe me then just wait for me to do it!.

Edit again: I know your only joking with me by the way so I thought I would take a shot of my 12inch schlong instead, I thought that would be way more interesting to the general public! :P
I am partially joking, but I would like to see how you manage to get Full Screen. :P
I will wait until the weekend then. XD

Reactions: Reecey
D

Deleted User

Nintendo doesn't program Wii U software for CRT TVs, including VC emulators.
As far as emulators go VC is very stable and bug free. Though you won't get Transfer Pak support and I'm hearing the Analog stick isn't emulating well. Might aswell stay away from N64 emulation including VC if you already have the game

And yes, CRTs did do widescreen, that's why its an option in perfect dark. I had a very good widescreen crt but my dad refused to help move it into my new flat and forced me to recycle it so ive spent months getting a decent svideo adapter for my HDTV

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted User

that seems overpriced for a 32 inch since right now you don't even have a hdtv or widescreen at all you'd probably be happy with any cheap big tv you can get.
smart is stupid don't get smart just make sure whatever you get has 1080p and enough connections, my sister somehow managed to get a new tv in november with only 1 hdmi port and zero other ports.
Yes and Smart TVs are a pain in the butt. My parents got one and its got all these fancy menus when all we just wanna do is switch input

Skip smart TVs, they only exist for manufacturers to sell a cheaply manufactured TV at a high price. You'll get the smart features in most of your HDMI devices and easier to use at that
same with 4k, unless you have an overpriced gaming rig then everything is going to be upscaled on a 4KTV. Xbox One and PS4 may support 4K but they can barely produce 1080P and your standard and low definition devices probably aren't supported.

If you go for an expensive TV, make sure it's a 3DTV, that's the only high priced TV that actually has something to offer. Otherwise just get a cheap 1080P TV

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol