Hardware I hate Nintendo

xhaborymx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. So, this Wednesday, I camp outside of Wal-Mart for 4 hours, waiting in line to get my Wii. I finally get it, get it home, and I'm tired, so I go to sleep. The next day, I set the thing up, download updates, etc. Then, I go to play Wii Sports. Guess what? My Wii is broken. I call Nintendo over and over and over again, and I keep getting a message that they are too busy and I need to call back later. So I decide to contact them online for service. It turns out my Wii needs to be repaired, so now I won't even have a Wii to play until after Christmas most likely. 2 - 10 days just to get my UPS shipping information, then God knows how long to get my repaired console back.
cry.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When mine were broken during 30 days receipt. I just returned it back to exchange. That's simple. You do not need to call them for this repair if your receipt is good for 90 days or 30 days.

sabinraijin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, it's not your fault so you could have just returned it to Wal-mart. That would have been the first thing I thought of....

deathspawn999

Trophies
XP
Country
good luck getting a replacement wii. pretty sure the guy knows that he could exchange it. it would probably be faster to have nintendo repair it as fast as its selling out.

HelloKitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want it faster.. return it to walmart..
Maybe you can get them to reserve one for you since its a special exception that its broken.
Or you can camp out again
smile.gif

Firon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember reading that if your Wii is screwed up, they send you a new one in advance, so you don't have to send yours first and wait for them to receive it.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Going back a few years ago my ps1 broke. I got into contact with sony and the told me to send a photocopy of the reciept. After they got the reciept a day later someone came round picked the ps1 up and exchanged it for another. You would think Nintendo would have systems on standby incase anyone gets a broken system for a straight swap, and would do something similar. The reciept wouldn't be needed as the wii has just come out.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Going back a few years ago my ps1 broke. I got into contact with sony and the told me to send a photocopy of the reciept. After they got the reciept a day later someone came round picked the ps1 up and exchanged it for another. You would think Nintendo would have systems on standby incase anyone gets a broken system for a straight swap, and would do something similar. The reciept wouldn't be needed as the wii has just come out.

They already do...as far as I know, people with problems with their Wiis have had nothing but excellent customer service...I don't know if that holds true in the UK though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk, i don't have one