Homebrew I found a eshop bug on this a good one

narutonic

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sure we can! If we get a N3DS emunand update Ill be sure to create a NNID and delete some games just to see if theyre redownloadable again.
They will be redownloadable.
When you link for example A 3DS SSB edition (eur) with ssb pré included with a NNID.
The game will be in the redownloable game of your account.

I'm a ambassador and when i download the game on my first 3ds and i link my NNID all my ambassador games appear in the redownloadable soft. of my account.

And now on my 3DS xl i have all my Ambassador stuff. (i unllink my NNID with my previous 3ds because it's don't work now)

Ithinks it's the same thing for N3DS

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
They will be redownloadable.
When you link for example A 3DS SSB edition (eur) with ssb pré included with a NNID.
The game will be in the redownloable game of your account.

I'm a ambassador and when i download the game on my first 3ds and i link my NNID all my ambassador games appear in the redownloadable soft. of my account.

And now on my 3DS xl i have all my Ambassador stuff. (i unllink my NNID with my previous 3ds because it's don't work now)

Ithinks it's the same thing for N3DS
The ambassador titles were downloaded from the eshop, therefore already attached to your console and probably eshop account id too. They're not pre-installed.

narutonic

Trophies
XP
Country
France
never said it was pre installed. It's just an example to say the stuff is redownloadable. even if we do a format system emunand.
And when you link you'r nnid on a 3ds ambassador all game , you buy etc will be linked with you'r NNID.

I have a little big question.
Zelda MM are pre installed on N3DS XL , the legit cia is now here.
If we link MM with a 3DS Xl , there will be a bug in the matrice ? No ?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
no, the clean ticket is installed to the ticket.db, formatting the system does not wipe the tickets from the nand, it simply changes the movable.sed so files are stored in a different directory, but things purchased from the eshop would need you to relink your NNID as they are tied to both the console AND the NNID, but in the case of clean rips they are not tied to anything, so even if you change the NNID linked to the system after formatting they are still redownloadable.......as its already been said this is not a "flaw" or a "bug".....but simply a way of keeping the bundled games on the system unless a system transfer is performed

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
don't need the ticket on the card? where do you think tickets are stored? (the answer is nand)
i know you are talking about it, you are saying it is a bug.
the only reason there is not a thread about this already is because it is not a bug! :)
I disagree with that. It's certainly not intended behavior, Nintendo never intended for people to be able to install pirated games and have them be treated as legit.
That it exploits the way preinstalled games are linked to eShop doesn't change that fact. Call it a flaw, bug or an exploit, in this context they all mean the same thing.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I disagree with that. It's certainly not intended behavior, Nintendo never intended for people to be able to install pirated games and have them be treated as legit.
That it exploits the way preinstalled games are linked to eShop doesn't change that fact. Call it a flaw, bug or an exploit, in this context they all mean the same thing.
the exploit is being able to install the tickets in the first place, actually being able to redownload the games from the eshop is completely normal behavior......if not everyone would loose all their eshop content when they format.....which isnt very practical is it :creep: .....so to clarify, this is not a bug, or an exploit, its normal behavior for legit titles.
Pretty sure that you are not spose to be able to redownload installed pirated media.
thats the point, for all intents and purposes clean rips are 100% legit in the eyes of nintendo....unless they make a new system for cross referencing serials of consoles that came with bundled games for the meantime these are treated EXACTLY as if you bought a console that had the game pre-installed

Reactions: Margen67

narutonic

Trophies
XP
Country
France
They are linked to my NNID !
MM / ORAS/ MK7/SM3DL/Animal Crossing / Tomodachi but i can't link New Super mario bros 2 special edition.
I will link MH3-4 ^^

EDIT: they are not downloaded yet(gift to download in sleep mode) but when i closed the eshop and restart it they don't appear in ly redownloadable list. I will download them and see after.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ive been thinking... how legal would it be to modify the ticket to someone for money? I mean only the ticket would be modified for later downloads and no games would be left installed on the console itself.

johovahs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been thinking... how legal would it be to modify the ticket to someone for money? I mean only the ticket would be modified for later downloads and no games would be left installed on the console itself.

You should think more before doing that. I recall calling nintendo one time and they shown everything with just my serial number. I was going to do this for friends consoles but I am thinking of not doing it now for that reason of nintendo seeing why the same games are being transferred from the same system every 7 days. Not worth it if u need access to eshop and online.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I think that's still piracy of sorts, it's just there's no real (electronic) paper trail..... For now.
im not saying its not piracy, im saying that as far as nintendo's current system goes it accepts them as 100% legit and as such allows you to re-download it.....similar concept to people sharing serials for programs that where meant to be for a 1 time use, but the maker forgot to impose any such limit on the serial so everyone can use it and their system thinks its legit

johovahs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone test this ?
I do it but the game disappear of my redownloadable list

What part are u on? I tested up to the point before a system transfer and was able to redownload to console. The last step is transfer to another c I n sole on 9.6 but have few days more to wait to see what happens.

narutonic

Trophies
XP
Country
France
What part are u on? I tested up to the point before a system transfer and was able to redownload to console. The last step is transfer to another c I n sole on 9.6 but have few days more to wait to see what happens.
The point before system transfer. I was in the eshop and i close it to see if the eshop content stay after i linked my NNID and the game disappear since the link done.

johovahs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The point before system transfer. I was in the eshop and i close it to see if the eshop content stay after i linked my NNID and the game disappear since the link done.

I have not had that issue. I was able to redownload from eshop. I have the source system ready to transfer just got to wait it out for the waiting period. Previous to this I had did it without redownload and it did not work like others mentioned. The target system ended up having it closed off to redownload and only gave option to delete. But I might skip doing the transfer as what I said in the post above about as if nintendo wanted to flag an account it sure makes it easy to see when the same console transfers the same games in consecutive weeks. But I could change my mind before the waiting period ends in a few days.

narutonic

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have not had that issue. I was able to redownload from eshop. I have the source system ready to transfer just got to wait it out for the waiting period. Previous to this I had did it without redownload and it did not work like others mentioned. The target system ended up having it closed off to redownload and only gave option to delete. But I might skip doing the transfer as what I said in the post above about as if nintendo wanted to flag an account it sure makes it easy to see when the same console transfers the same games in consecutive weeks. But I could change my mind before the waiting period ends in a few days.
i can redownload the game from the Eshop but not from the Redownload list of my NNID , because they don't appear.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You should think more before doing that. I recall calling nintendo one time and they shown everything with just my serial number. I was going to do this for friends consoles but I am thinking of not doing it now for that reason of nintendo seeing why the same games are being transferred from the same system every 7 days. Not worth it if u need access to eshop and online.

Huh? :huh: What transfer? I was thinking of manually installing those games on the console so they get tied with it.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
the exploit is being able to install the tickets in the first place, actually being able to redownload the games from the eshop is completely normal behavior......if not everyone would loose all their eshop content when they format.....which isnt very practical is it :creep: .....so to clarify, this is not a bug, or an exploit, its normal behavior for legit titles.

thats the point, for all intents and purposes clean rips are 100% legit in the eyes of nintendo....unless they make a new system for cross referencing serials of consoles that came with bundled games for the meantime these are treated EXACTLY as if you bought a console that had the game pre-installed
There are several ways they could do it better. They could have made it so bundled games are tied to that specific console out of the box, then legit CIAs wouldn't exist.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps3 really has no titles worth going online
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    what is nps?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, what about GTA v onl... O Yea the PS3 versión got discontinued
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I feel like the world's cheapest pc build can play gtaV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In modern standards
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 What is nps you mentioned?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because your pc has a hamster innit
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    R.I.P. LittleBigPlanet PS3 servers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    LBP2 still the goat tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can be played on ps5 iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm surprised any PS3 servers are still up, tbh
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I had 4.89 hfw on super slim that was great, but when I got a new hard disk I forgot where the guide was and could only find a guide for 4.90 and its resources
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BigOnYa I had 4.89 hfw on super slim that was great, but when I got a new hard disk I forgot...