Hacking I feel kind of dumb, but... Controls?

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shugo Takahashi said:
g4jek8j54 said:
Are you downloading the emulators from this page? If you are, the GameCube controls should at least work for most of them, if the emulator is booting up.

Yeah, that's exactly where I'm getting mine. I just tried to use the RIN GBC emulator and it booted to the SD browser, but I can't do anything now. It's just stuck. No controller I use does anything. Is my Wii supposed to have a constant blue light on?

Yeah, I believe that the Twilight Hack turns the blue light on when you boot the ELF Loader. If you want, you can use the Front SD ELF Loader, which will turn the light, and the Wii Remote, off. Regarding the controls, all I can think of is to make sure that the GameCube controller is in Slot A, which is the slot closest to the Power button on the Wii. Also, I believe that SNES9X is currently the only emulator which supports the Wii Remote.

asheam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tehe.... use the other gamecube port... the one closest to the front display.. not the one furthest
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE