• Total voters

gaseoso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
So, I purchased 2 games on the 3DS eShop for the VC a very looooooooong time ago because they were on sale together (I believe it for the launch of ALBW): TLoZ Oracle of Ages and Seasons. I haven't started any of them yet but I plan to do so now.
For what I've read, they're like Pokémon Red and Blue in the sense that they're meant to be alternate versions of each other and there's no need to play both, but both of them are required to get 100%.

I'm not completely sure of that comparison since, unlike the Pokémon games, both of these TLoZ games are clearly on different settings and have a different story, so there's obviously a difference and one has to be better than the other.

Which one you think is better?

Seiji Tanaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, I purchased 2 games on the 3DS eShop for the VC a very looooooooong time ago because they were on sale together (I believe it for the launch of ALBW): TLoZ Oracle of Ages and Seasons. I haven't started any of them yet but I plan to do so now.
For what I've read, they're like Pokémon Red and Blue in the sense that they're meant to be alternate versions of each other and there's no need to play both, but both of them are required to get 100%.

I'm not completely sure of that comparison since, unlike the Pokémon games, both of these TLoZ games are clearly on different settings and have a different story, so there's obviously a difference and one has to be better than the other.

Which one you think is better?
I don't know if this helps you, but I've heard this: Oracle of Ages has more puzzles, but Seasons has more combat and fighting.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol