I don't know what to do

IzeC0ld

N$K867
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently found out from a friends of a girl that I like likes me. I want to ask her out but I don't know if I should ask her out or just ask her to be my girlfriend? I have never dated before.

ShinraCrimson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Even if she likes you, I guess it would be kinda creepy if you just ask "hey, wanna be my girlfriend?"

Are you her friend? Do you know her?

If not, you should befriend her - if she really has a crush on you, that won't be a problem. (Don't be afraid of the "Friendzone")

If you two are already get along pretty well, a simple "Hey, I have to go to [somewhere] this afternoon, it's kinda boring if I go alone, wanna come?" can be fine, too :)

(plazas are great, for example - we often go there with my brother together when one of us needs a new earphone, a video game or a book - and most plazas have cinemas! :D you can ask her "spontaneously": "oh, hey, I heard that's a good film, wanna watch it sometime?")

Of course it depends on her (and your) personality, but hey, if I were her, and my crush asked me to watch a film with him, I would say YES immediately :D

Reactions: orangy57

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently found out from a friends of a girl that I like likes me. I want to ask her out but I don't know if I should ask her out or just ask her to be my girlfriend? I have never dated before.

You're golden, next time you hang out pull her aside and ask if she wants to go to dinner, watch a movie, mini golf (standard 15 yr old dates). Make sure you don't sit there awkwardly silent on the date tho, joke and make her laugh, easiest way for a girl to want a second date is to make it fun.

You already knows she likes you (hardest part), now just have some fun and get to know her a little more.

Last edited by el_gonz87,

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
when you see her tell her this

"hey you got nice hair , i love the color is it natural?"
she might look at you weirdly but will answer (do not panic), or she might giggle and thank you and tell you "Yes it is natural".

after that tell her "I want you , by that i mean i want you to be mine, to be my girlfriend" tell her this straight.

it shows you are confident, i wish you good luck !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: im new