Hacking I did not play on my Wii in a long time and it has got some problems?

Oleboy555

OP
Trophies
Website
3ds.guide
XP
Country
Netherlands
So I ordered a wii2hdmi and a hdmi to vga converter so I can play wii on my monitor and thats all working great and I also found some old backup files from my wii and they are here:

root:
CDR94IB.png
apps:
Z31uudo.png
when I run the homebrew launcher from the wii menu the homebrew menu all its options start to flicker but on the top right it says:

IOS58 v24.32

Along time ago I hacked my wii with Letterbomb, I also remeber following these tutorials:

What do I do from here? I assume I have to update some stuff? I also want to install nintendont and I also want to play some N64 rom hacks how do I do that?

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive been here. what i did was, download modmii and began as a stock 4.3u. the program will retrieve all updated ios/cios/wads you need. itll even generate a guide for you covering everything.

Oleboy555

OP
Trophies
Website
3ds.guide
XP
Country
Netherlands
ive been here. what i did was, download modmii and began as a stock 4.3u. the program will retrieve all updated ios/cios/wads you need. itll even generate a guide for you covering everything.
finally a reply :o,

Are you sure that will work? since my wii has already been hacked before? I tried running letterbomb but that didnt work, but Ill try modmii

DarkDante

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
There was an app Called Pimp my wii really worked for me. I suggest to do that.

It will check what is outdated and will tell you to update always asking what cios you want to install.

DarkDante

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It was the cause of several bricks back in the day. I have used ModMii lots of times to mod and remod wiis, it is the tried and tested way of hacking and rehacking the Wii.
Well I think this times does not matter what you use. There are no new updates for the wii. Anyway it did not brick my wii in any way. But mod mii is ok.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well I think this times does not matter what you use. There are no new updates for the wii. Anyway it did not brick my wii in any way. But mod mii is ok.

It may not have bricked your Wii, but i for one would rather not risk it when theres a proven safe mthod of hacking the Wii, ModMii.

Reactions: DarkDante

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China