I come from China. I like this site!!

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I wonder why china isn't blocking this site for chinese (don't they block almost all websites?)

btw - Wu Han Clan ain't nothing to f*** with!
smile.gif

Daemon.nds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Asian pride!

Now imagine how racist it would sound if a white person said "white pride!"

Really, who cares if someone is Asian, white, or anything else. We all have the same ancestors.

Africa%20Satellite%20small.jpg

china_boy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
Day By Day said:
QUOTE said:
Asian pride!

Really, who cares if someone is Asian, white, or anything else. We all have the same ancestors.

Africa%20Satellite%20small.jpg

We said!!! I agree wiht you fully.

we like game and life...let's disucss games and become friends, if you wish.

Have a nice day, everyone!

Daemon.nds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The human race has a long, long way to go.

If someone told me "just trying to help a fellow white" or "just trying to help a fellow American," I would lose a lot of respect for that person.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
If we only wanted to help our own race we wouldn't be here and I wouldn't answer to americans' and other foreigners' questions right? I'll rather go rot in some Singapore forum.

Perhaps I phrased it wrongly, too wrong for you accept. Trying to help a fellow temper sounds better.

Tetram

Trophies
XP
Country
France
china_boy said:
I am from Wu Han. do you know this city???

My sister in law worked in Wu Han for 1 year. She was teaching French with the "Alliance Française"

Welcome here China_boy !

QUOTE(Maktub @ Jun 8 2009, 03:57 PM) What... Costello, weren't you from the place where bakeries stink of cheese and people are born with berets already? (no prejudices there, mate).

Berets ? Cheese ? Wait : it's Euskal Herria, isn't it ?
tongue.gif

Daemon.nds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You recognized the problem and corrected it. I can respect that. It is of course annoying to see so many in this thread behaving as if they have some imaginary special bond with each other based on their race. But you took a bold step by admitting that you could have worded things differently, rather than simply name calling. Thanks. And china_boy: Sure, I am always glad to make new friends. Especially ones with common interests. By being on this site, that already shows that we have common interests.

testic-cancer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Day By Day said:
That is because "white pride" generally means opression of anyone not white.

QUOTEReally, who cares if someone is Asian, white, or anything else. We all have the same ancestors.
Agreed, the concept of pride is ridiculous, even more so when you are proud of an accident.

china_boy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
My sister in law worked in Wu Han for 1 year. She was teaching French with the "Alliance Française"

Welcome here China_boy !

Actually , my boss is Frech. He is old man but very kindly and gentle.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't see anything too wrong here, forgive me Toni, I'll reopen this, if only to welcome our new member.

Greetings china_boy, I hope you enjoy our site, we are indeed an extended family here. So many different kinds of people, of all shapes, colors and yes, temperaments, brought together through one of many basic mammalian interests.. gaming.
biggrin.gif

Welcome to our community!

china_boy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
mthrnite said:
I don't see anything too wrong here, forgive me Toni, I'll reopen this, if only to welcome our new member.

Greetings china_boy, I hope you enjoy our site, we are indeed an extended family here. So many different kinds of people, of all shapes, colors and yes, temperaments, brought together through one of many basic mammalian interests.. gaming.
biggrin.gif

Welcome to our community!

Many thanks!!!Supervisors ..undoubtedly,you are a kindly man ,you have a universal love heart!!!(Sorry for my poor english)

That day, frankly speaking ,I found that my post was lock and I feel very very depression..

I am happy to see that administrator reopen. And I like your sentence “So many different kinds of people, of all shapes, colors and yes, temperaments,.....”

Thank you everybody

China_Boy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters