Hacking I can't make any sense of what DS Flash cart to purchase

3dsgametime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you want it shipped right from within Canada, then r43ds.org ships from Canada if you're in Canada. Just add a message in your order asking them to ship from Canada and they will. Got it in like 3 or 4 days to Toronto (can't remember exactly, but it was fast as it didn't have to go through customs or ship from China, etc.) They may just ship from Canada if you're ordering from Canada, but I put the note in anyways.

Hking0036

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've personally ordered from DWTechz and ModChipsDirect. Both were pretty solid vendors for me. ModChipsDirect has warehouses in the states, so their shipping is super fast! ^_^ (well, if you're in the states. :P )
I bought my r4i gold from modchipsdirect too, very fast. They did take 24 hours to charge me but once they shipped it it went quick.

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
If you have CFW you can use nearly any of them, since Apache released his flashcart loader. Just buy the cheapest.

Well, sorta. My original R4 requires I jam a piece of paper in it to work, which isn't reliable and is a pain. And my EZ Flash Vi has no Apache support. :(

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think the original r4 has any updates anymore, no. the gold does have support (sort of, it was last updated in something like 2014)

It looks like there is a 1.62 for the original R4, trying to decide whether I want to try and find it (fortunately, I do have a 2gb sd card) or just get the gold one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality