Misc I can't install the USB WiFi software!

Resident0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I keep trying to install the USB 1.03 version USB software from Nintendo to use my Wifi adapter, the thing is flashing ok but there's no WFC connection tool, so i cant allow the thing to accept the connection!

When i install it says 'you must first remove the WFC Connection Tool' and then quits out.

ARGH!
cry.gif

El Diablo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
z7.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
I keep trying to install the USB 1.03 version USB software from Nintendo to use my Wifi adapter, the thing is flashing ok but there's no WFC connection tool, so i cant allow the thing to accept the connection!

When i install it says 'you must first remove the WFC Connection Tool' and then quits out.

ARGH!Â
cry.gif

what is your operating system? ram? etc.

emirof

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a simlar problem afetr I used my usb connector as an accespoint and now I can't install with the normal nintendo drivers.
frown.gif
. I've really tried everything but without sucess... But I haven't tried 1.04 maybe it'll work.

HeinzHarald

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why use Nintendo's software at all? If you've got wifi adapters working as access points you'll have the same options (or more) in the software that came with your card. (edit: this of course is assuming that you havn't got Nintendo's own USB dongle)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end