Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Hi,

I have been having trouble accessing this site for the last 2 days. It also happened for a day about 10 days ago. The website never opens.

I tried my connection (wireless and Ethernet), my 3G connection, the wireless at my brothers home, but it is still not working.

I am currently accessing this site through hotspot shield. It seems to me that the country's IP was blocked or something.

I home someone can shed a light on this issue. Thanks!

Reactions: Deleted User

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't access the site either. I'm on it right now and it's very slow, but I haven't been able to access it at all for a couple days. I try about once an hour on different WiFis.

D

Deleted User

I had the same issue, but only at school. Before that it was extremely slow, but only at home. Now it seems to be fine, at school at least. I don't know about how it works at my house now.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I was having problems at about 2AM here. I couldn't get into GBATemp, the Wiki, nor filetrip.
It appeared to have been fixed by about 5AM, but I am still having spots of lag here and there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."