Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Hi,

I have been having trouble accessing this site for the last 2 days. It also happened for a day about 10 days ago. The website never opens.

I tried my connection (wireless and Ethernet), my 3G connection, the wireless at my brothers home, but it is still not working.

I am currently accessing this site through hotspot shield. It seems to me that the country's IP was blocked or something.

I home someone can shed a light on this issue. Thanks!

Reactions: Deleted User

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Is it still broken? Costello says it should be fixed now, and it's working fine for me. I've also been having problems for the past day or so, along with a bunch of other people.

Reactions: Madridi

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was having the same problem ever since E3 started. Even after clearing my cache, flushing my dns, clearing all temporary system files, and even testing in a virtual machine I was only ever able to half-load the home page every so often.
I wound up changing my IP and now everything works.

Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Yeah that's how I am logged in. Hotspot shield is basically a proxy. I hope someone can take a look on it.

Looks like I am not the only one having trouble. I expected to find another thread where people already reported this issue. When I didn't, I assumed it was only me.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
costello fixed this some hours ago. hosting said it was routing issues... but they found the problem and fixed it...

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was having problems a couple of hours ago at home with my ISP that is O2 (another name for Telefónica - Timofónica - Telefórrica - Piece of Shit communications monopoly wannabe - whatever you want to call it)
I also was having problems a couple of hours ago with my phone ISP that is FONIC (again depends on O2 and read above)
Now I am at work and I don't have problems, I can't test the previous connections.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, so other people were having issues, while others were not, and like the OP, I too could access it nearly instantly via a proxy server. Usually proxies have the opposite effect, they take forever to load. I don't think all the E3-related news helped the site's traffic any. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, to answer your question, they're a fusion Brit-pop/J-pop/electronic band with a woman...