Gaming I bought a Vita

zRussian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I recently received my PS Vita in the mail from Amazon, and I gotta say I am impressed with this handheld. The weight of it is perfect, but the buttons are a bit small for me however that isn't much of a problem. The model I chose was the 3G/WiFi model which came with an 8GB memory card, AT&T Data Session Pass, and free downloadable PSN game. The games I got with it were Soul Sacrifice and Rayman Origins. It may not have that many games but this year's lineup seems really nice for the Vita. All in all, I am glad I bought this system and I'm looking forward to some more great games to be released such as Killzone Mercenary.

aleXXXps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really want one, but the lack of games is preventing that. Most of the games I'd play on it I can get from the PSN on my regular PSP. Plus I have a 3ds and a tablet, so I'm not lacking in the portable gaming department yet.

zRussian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the reason for you not buying a PS Vita is the lack of games at the moment, then wait till E3 and you watch the PS Vita show. Sony is claiming a bunch of games to be released for the PS Vita and you may some games that will interest you in buying it.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought a Vita last month on ebay for €110 + € 30 for a 16gb memory card + €13 for Resistance Burning Skies, that i plated in 6 hours then sold for €20, and i just bought Persona 4 golden because i loved that game on ps2 for €30 shipped from Canada.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Since the reason for you not buying a PS Vita is the lack of games at the moment, then wait till E3 and you watch the PS Vita show. Sony is claiming a bunch of games to be released for the PS Vita and you may some games that will interest you in buying it.
It is not the first Vita E3. I have it since release, and I disappointed with sony. Since vita release, PS3 got tons of good games like little big karting, and sony do not care about releasing stuff for vita.

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i had a vita and then sold it a couple of months after release. But if E3 is good for Vita this year and the supposed 100% compatibility with PS4 transpires, I might look at picking another up on the cheap

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think it's quite lacking in the games-worth-playing department and it's really only going to get better. I actually have seven retail games for mine - MGS HD Collection, Disgaea 3, Persona 4, Assassin's Creed III, NFS Most Wanted, Uncharted and Soul Sacrifice - eight if you count Gravity Rush, which I only have because of Playstation Plus. There are a lot of downloadable titles that are awesome as well. Just yesterday I was playing Shadow of the Colossus on my Vita via Remote Play and while it was a little laggy, it was a nice taste of things to come once the PS4 comes out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn