Homebrew i am new to this homebrew channel

Neversoft

Trophies
XP
Country
Can somebody explain to me how to use the bathroom? I worked out how to get through the door but the next thing I notice is that my feet are warm and wet... What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Monstring

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes i did some research google. youtube, and yahoo answers but no one answered so i came here and looks like i am not getting any help from here either...

jazvdb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monstring said:
yes i did some research google. youtube, and yahoo answers but no one answered so i came here and looks like i am not getting any help from here either...

OMG really?
smileipb2.png

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Monstring said:

well the problem with your post is that yes your new ok but you want people to basically tell you what can be done and you want to know how to use, research for a while until you understand and then post your question not like "tell me how to mod my wii from scratch"

Monstring

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok so here are the specific questions (i think...)

well after i downloaded the homebrew using this SD card do i still need the SD card inserted in my wii or is it okay to remove it?

how do i put games like using the SD card? USB? or any other way there is (expect a modchip plz)

what kind of file? (image files, ISO... etc)

well thats about it

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Monstring said:
ok so here are the specific questions (i think...)

well after i downloaded the homebrew using this SD card do i still need the SD card inserted in my wii or is it okay to remove it?

how do i put games like using the SD card? USB? or any other way there is (expect a modchip plz)

what kind of file? (image files, ISO... etc)

well thats about it

The Homebrew Channel is installed to your Wii and exists even without the SD card being inserted BUT it is used to run homebrew applications (hence the name) You have to download these files to your SD card (I recommend the Homebrew Browser as a start as it is a way of easily downloading many applications) http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Main_Page Should provide you with a lot of information about what's available.

You cannot run retail games of the HomeBrew Channel that is the preserve of other things which require a lot more modding.

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
read some guides, learn how to use homebrew channel and appz and learn how install upgrade etc, google is your best friend, I spent a few days reading about how to do softmod my wii, I even didnt even register here until a few months after I soft modded my wii, there is so much info on this forum, and if you cant find the answer to you question try wiihacks, but same story there if you dont try and help yourself then no-one will help you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: and i was too aggressive xD