Hacking http://www.phuongmods.com/

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Never heard of it (and neither have search engines save some classified ads), the site being dosed with flash and a 5 second loop of lift music it does not inspire.
Not to mention the services provided (backups provided you sign to say you own it: pleads entrapment sort of thing).

In short avoid, $45 Canadian is not bad for installation but you can do better.

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Expensive backups too! Lol
biggrin.gif

Avenger

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This guy just popped out of nowhere and is claiming to be very experienced - he is also advertising in many BST forums and classifieds - he has no prior feedback or established customer base. I would be cautious.

robbpell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i sent my wii to him and he emailed me today saying he got it modded it and is sent it back he also gave me a tracking number and i will let you all know when i get it back

pnut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i sent my wii to him and he emailed me today saying he got it modded it and is sent it back he also gave me a tracking number and i will let you all know when i get it back

I don't know the validity of someone who just popped up on this board to claim legitimacy. First post??? Did you register just to post this?

helba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
www.resellerratings.com/store/phuongsoft

more are posting there as I speak. i've done over 600+ customers and my works can be found here

http://psx-scene.com/forums/wii-modchips/5...no-talk-10.html

if you dont trust my service, I cannot do anything about that
and regarding

I don't know the validity of someone who just popped up on this board to claim legitimacy. First post??? Did you register just to post this?

if someone came on the board with a newly joined account and 1st post was
"phuongmods.com is a scam site he took me wii"
would you believe that to be valid?

we all know what you would think, there are 2 sides of the coin, make sure you see both sides before deciding.

point is, I rather good replies to my service and gain more customers then take one persons wii and lose out on profit that is infinite, where as to a wii that is worth 320$, i make that much in a day, if not more.

robbpell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey im not trying to scam anyone i just found this site cuz i was looking for someone to mod my wii and i couldnt find anyone with any reviews or feedback so i just took a chance and i joined so i could let people know how it went i cant force you to trust me i havent even said anything good about the site i havent got my wii back yet but when i do ill let you know how it looks and ill include pics those who seem to be so sceptical!

robbpell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got it back

untitled-1.jpg

my camera cant focus i guess cuz its to small i got it back a few days ago but been playen it and forgot about the internet lol it works great i highly recommend using this web site!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.