Howdy y'all

vocaloid_mayu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm vocaloid_mayu, you can call me Mayu or you can just call me Rosetta. I'm really into game hacking and whatnot but don't really have any real experience and am a total noob. I would love to gain more understanding of it all, and I hope this community can help me achieve that!

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope you find yourself comfortable here.

You've already taken the first step in not being a noob by joining. Just read all the recent posts in /new, and you'll be up to speed in no time. Are you here for 3ds hacking?

Reactions: vocaloid_mayu

vocaloid_mayu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm here for 3DS hacking mainly. I managed to follow a guide to installing Luma CFW on my 3DS, took me hours and I was really afraid of breaking something.

Wii/Wii U stuff is interesting too, I got into Xenoblade Chronicles X hacking recently as well

Reactions: x65943

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm here for 3DS hacking mainly. I managed to follow a guide to installing Luma CFW on my 3DS, took me hours and I was really afraid of breaking something.

Wii/Wii U stuff is interesting too, I got into Xenoblade Chronicles X hacking recently as well

That's awesome. Most people are definitely here for the 3ds and wiiu scene. Both are really exciting right now with the first wiiu cfws coming out, and the 3ds bootrom being writeable. There's a lot to learn when things move fast.

Reactions: vocaloid_mayu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt