Gaming How to wake up Snorlax in Pokemon Soul Silver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abel009

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does anybody know how to wakeup snorlax?
if i remember correctly u wake him up (silver/gold) by using the pokeflute radio station, that u obtain from a old man that u helped by fixing the power sation by giving hime some part that u found on mistys gym.
but now in this game its different.
i cant find that part on mistys gym?
any help will be apreciated

here are some pictures that i took so u guys have an idea of what am talking about. (sorry for the bad quality).
0912091419-00.jpg
0912091422-00.jpg

0912091426-00.jpg
0912091427-00.jpg

0912091428-00.jpg
0912091429-00.jpg

cilcia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To wake up snorlax you need the up dated radio. To get the updated radio in Lavender town. There is a channel with the poke flute music on it. to be more precise you have to first go to the powerstation were you will findout a thief has stolen a piece for the generator they will ask you to help them out so now go back to cerilion city and enter the gym mysterious person will bumpinto you and mutter on after he leaves get out of teh gym and hear west from teh guy he will apear again and he will tell you he is teamm roket and if you beat him he will tell you wear the genorator piece is he has a lvl 30 golbat so he is easy once you beat him he tells you were it is go back to teh jym and surf in the guy were the enclosed square is press a around teh water and you will find teh part go back to teh power station and your done return to lavendertown and talk to teh manager he will give you the upgrade
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs