Tutorial  Updated

How to use Input Redirection + Poke SuMo

Today i'm gonna show how to run Input Redirection + SuMo + Ntr Streaming at the same time.
This is a followup guide on the How to use Ntr Streaming + input Redirection the proper way.
if you've followed that guide you should have a good setup for this.
If you ever tried to run input redirection on sun and moon you'll know that it won't work.
I don't know why, but people figured out that it has to do with the NFC chip.
All the tools and patches and what ever are made by others then me, i'm just showing how to use them together to get Input Redirection + ntr streamer Running at the same time on pokemon SuMo.

Once you have that all. Let's do this:​

Step One.
Dump your game with Decrypt 9 or any way you like as shown in the packhack thread.
if you have the packhack, open HackingToolkit3DS, enter cia, and then the name of the dumped pokemon sumo rom in the same folder as HackingToolkit3DS without it's extension (cia), so imagen it's called Moon.cia, just type "Moon" and press enter, let it do it's magic and after a while it will ask you to press a key, after that it will ask if you want to decompress the code.bin, this is the most important step, press Y and enter and that's the only thing you'll need.
You can delete all the other files but inside the ExtractedExeFS folder there is a file named .code.bin, rename it to the name of the game + bin, so moon.bin or sun.bin
and put it inside the SuMo Ips Patcher folder.

Step Two.
Move the patches you want to apply also inside that folder, so that the DisableNFC.ips + what ever you want.ips + the sun/moon.bin's + Sumo IPS Helper.exe are in the same folder and run the exe.
Press 2 (Generate IPS Patch) and enter
Press 3 (Customize Your Own Patch) and enter
Then Press any key + on the next screen Press S or M + enter for the game you chosen, so sun.bin = S + enter, Moon.bin = M + enter.
Once you've got a lot of succesfull messages, you can close out and there will be a "luma" folder inside the SuMo Ips Patcher folder. move the contents to the Luma folder of you 3ds.

Step Three
reboot you 3ds and while powering on hold select to get in to luma settings.
MAKE SURE you're on Luma3DS v6.6-ab8507e0 or Higher.
check "Enable Game Patching", only the latest version of luma has this one. it used to be different, but the old one used Code.bin's and this one can load ips.
once that's checked or if it already was checked you should be good.

Step Four
install the InputProc_NTR.cia with FBI or any installer of choice on your 3ds.
RUN THIS ALWAYS BEFORE NTR.
once you've started it you can run NTR, start streaming as normal.
use my setup if you want to automatic boot Input Redirection (the pc version) after making connection with NTR Streaming. and don't use the memory patch for sun or moon anymore. you won't need it anymore because NFC is now disabled and you'll be able to run NTR Streaming + Input Redirection at the same time, note that you have to start input redirection on the pc AFTER you've started streaming, but start the input Redirection.cia On your 3ds BEFORE starting Ntr on your 3ds.

Step Five,
ENJOY

Last edited by Dennis G,

Dennis G

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
since i've posted in the "tutorial" section of GbaTemp where there is nothing allowed but tutorials i never saw why people put tutorial in the title, what else are you gonna find in a tutorial section where nothing but tutorials are allowed?
Some people may think before clicking on the title it is a question.

Dennis G

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Using the tool in the first step, and I'm not getting a code.bin file.
can you post a screenshot of your issue?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Some people may think before clicking on the title it is a question.
i'm sorry but that's there fault :P there are no questions allowed here xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Nope. Not into gaming.