Hacking How to update to 11.3 manually?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I don't want to update to 11.4 automatically. How can I manually update to 11.3?
There are several ways, by using a game with 11.3 on it, by using sysUpdater, or a ctrtransfer with 3Down.
But why 11.3 specifically? CFW has full support for the latest update, and games should even work fine on older firmwares.

mrjc1238

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you go the game cart direction, only two games have an 11.3 update AFAIK:
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
Ever Oasis

eabos0726

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are several ways, by using a game with 11.3 on it, by using sysUpdater, or a ctrtransfer with 3Down.
But why 11.3 specifically? CFW has full support for the latest update, and games should even work fine on older firmwares.

Ok so updating to 11.4 is fine. So can I run sysupdater with no CFW? I own an old 3ds on 8.1. I'm a noob to 3ds hacking so.

Jarmenti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if the system isn't hacked yet you don't wanna update all the way (unless you have a ntrboot card). You want to install B9S then you can update to the latest fw update

eabos0726

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Ok I found this guide how to use b9s. According to the guide it says to visit one of these website links
But I can't access the internet browser on 3ds. I receive this message, " The internet browser will be available once you update your system via the internet.

https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(browser)
You don't have an internet browser. If you're on 4.x or 6.x you can use a DS flashcart with MSET. Otherwise you'll have to update to 9.0-11.3 and use an entrypoint from https://3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(alternatives)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning