Misc How to update sun/moon 1.2

Kanakops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey all, I have moon on my 3ds, yesterday I have try to connect to internet but its tell me to update the game, where I can update ( I can't go on eshop because im on 11.2 ) I don't find the .cia on freeshop and I only found the first update on cia angel

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, I have moon on my 3ds, yesterday I have try to connect to internet but its tell me to update the game, where I can update ( I can't go on eshop because im on 11.2 ) I don't find the .cia on freeshop and I only found the first update on cia angel
There's a new version of freeshop taken over by a new dev. The enctitlekeys were moved to a new domain, so you'll have to change the address in your free shop update settings from .com to .gq. then you should be able to get the updates via freeshops installed title list.

Kanakops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
wait, what are the good link ? I can't editing I have to write the entiere link

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There's a new version of freeshop taken over by a new dev. The enctitlekeys were moved to a new domain, so you'll have to change the address in your free shop update settings from .com to .gq. then you should be able to get the updates via freeshops installed title list.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guyz I have make the update for freeshop but I don't find the update for pokemon moon :(
That's because the update's title keys haven't been uploaded to that title keys site. If you want to download the updates, use ctr-httpwn from the Homebrew Launcher, go back to the Home Menu without rebooting the console by pressing Start then X, then open the eShop and download the updates.

Reactions: Kanakops

Kanakops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That's because the update's title keys haven't been uploaded to that title keys site. If you want to download the updates, use ctr-httpwn from the Homebrew Launcher, go back to the Home Menu without rebooting the console by pressing Start then X, then open the eShop and download the updates.

For going on eshop im suppose to update my console no?
And finally I have found one cia file for the update, its working for all region?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For going on eshop im suppose to update my console no?
And finally I have found one cia file for the update, its working for all region?
ctr-httpwn makes it so you do not have to update your console to access the eShop.

Pokemon games are region free, so if the update works for one region, it works for all.

Reactions: Kanakops

Kanakops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ctr-httpwn makes it so you do not have to update your console to access the eShop.

Pokemon games are region free, so if the update works for one region, it works for all.

But its not dangerous to go on eshop with a lot of cracked games? Its not suppose to detect if I paid for a lot of games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.