Homebrew How to System Transfer O3DS 10.1 (MenuHax) to N3DS 9.8 (MenuHax)?

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I need help with something pretty important. I just bought myself the New 3DS Isabelle edition (9.8) and would like to transfer my NNID (All my games are on there obviously) from my O3DS to My N3DS. Does HANS allow systemtransfer spoofing or do I need to have Nintendo manually move my NNID from my O3DS so I can register it on my N3DS? Any help is appreciated, of course. :)

Psi-hate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind, i was able to call up Nintendo and made a BS excuse to have them send over my NNID so I can redownload my games onto my N3DS. I'll have a mod lock the thread. I just wanted to make sure I had other options. :P

ChaosRipple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Calling Nintendo worked? I'm assuming you're going to use Hans to access eshop and download ur games? But just so you know, it is possible to use Hans to transfer systems. XD

Psi-hate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gbatemp.net/threads/system-transfer-without-updating-is-it-possible-9-9-0-26u-fw.401493/

You have to do some file editing of the systrans app so it doesnt force you to update. Might work without the patch on updated kit though, dunno if smea fixed that issue.
I used the most recent starter kit, and it prompts me to update. I choose the correct title of the System Transfer app but still no luck. If there's another way, I'll most likely do it your ways but I dunno if I want to mess with shit more than necessary tbh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?