Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey Guys,

Thanks for stopping by my Xbox 360 Softmod site. Keep reading and I will tell you how I softmodded my system in less than one hour!

Approximately one year ago, I decided that I wanted to softmod my Xbox 360 so that I could play games that I downloaded off the Internet and/or copied with my DVD burner in my computer. Many of my college buddies were doing this and I was jealous…I wanted to do it too!

I started looking for tutorials on the Internet which turned into a nightmare! Many of them were outdated or simply lacking details that I needed to complete the process. It appears that the Xbox 360 softmod technology is constantly changing and it is very important to have an up-to-date guide when you softmod your console.

After spending days researching this, I finally gave in and asked one of my friends how he did it. He pointed me to the Everything4360 Web site and instructed me to follow the up-to-date guide within the site. I wish that I would have asked before I even started this process! The site walked me through, step-by-step with video tutorials on how to complete the process and it took less than one hour. See my video below which shows what I could do with my system after softmodding it!

After completing the process, I decided to build this site in hopes of sparing headaches and lost time for people like you. Within a year, my site has become the #1 Xbox 360 Softmod information site on the Internet and my visitors rave about the Everything4360 Web site. There is a small one-time fee to become a member of this site which costs less than a new Xbox 360 game…I hope you see what I am trying to say:)

This lifetime membership will allow you to:

1. Softmod your Xbox 360 with the latest and greatest guides/files. No need to solder a modchip into your system with this method.
2. Download FREE Xbox 360 Games & software applications that you need. Literally hundreds of the hottest titles available for immediate download.
3. Stealth patching software – never get banned from Xbox Live when playing your game backups.
4. 24/7 customer support
5. Works on all Xbox 360 models including the Xbox 360 Slim.
Source credits: Neal
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSrAyPZd8bY[/youtube]

Reason for this thread is because there was no toturail for the Xbox 360 for now
smile.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That seems copypasted and unoriginal. Can't say that I'm a fan of things like that.

It's also VERY generic, incomplete and even WRONG (WTF is Copy.bin?)

Better correct that, otherwise I'm closing this thread down.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
A better topic title would have been "how to flash you Xbox 360 DVD drive". Also as raulpica said is is very vauge and copy pasted.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still that tut is horrible and missing tons of stuff
the avg user will get lost during the first step

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
431unknown said:
Sausage Head said:
Here's the original.
Better ask for permission.

Or at least give credit!
rofl.gif
There might've be a license-thing on it so that even crediting isn't enough.
I've double checked the page but there doesn't seem to be anything about licensing on it.
But still, copying things is a bad thing to do.
lecture.gif

Joktan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
coolness said:

1. Softmod your Xbox 360 with the latest and greatest guides/files. No need to solder a modchip into your system with this method.
2. Download FREE Xbox 360 Games & software applications that you need. Literally hundreds of the hottest titles available for immediate download.
3. Stealth patching software – never get banned from Xbox Live when playing your game backups.
4. 24/7 customer support

Reason for this thread is because there was no toturail for the Xbox 360 for now
smile.gif
piracy????

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Joktan said:
coolness said:

4. 24/7 customer support

smile.gif
piracy????

hacking softmod homebrews thats also piracy

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
coolness said:
now it`s clean i hope that i fixed everything

It's even worse now. Your linking to a site asking us to pay to join and get the files needed this thread needs locked.

The programs are not his to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...