Tutorial  Updated

How to SoftMod a Wii and play backup Wii, Gamecube and Wiiware Games

How to SoftMod a Wii to Play Backup Wii, Gamecube and Wiiware Games

(Disclaimer: Stop in your tracks and visit
https://gbatemp.net/threads/modify-any-wii-4-3-below.171901/
It is a MUCH more updated tutorial for Soft-Modding your Wii. )

(If you new to Softmod a Wii this will give you a 100% safe guide from start-to-finish to play Wii Games, Gamecube Games and Wiiware/Virtual Console games from an USB-drive. Im not kidding. In this guide we only use official files to minimize any risks apart from Step 4 . But I can assure I used this guide to softmod my sister's Wii. She can now play Skyward Sword by USB-drive without problem! :) )

Requirements:
*SD Card (no SDHC)
*SD Card reader
*Wii updated to 4.3 (4.3 is latest version, just update your Wii and you be fine)
*Internet Connected Wii
*USB-hdd to store Wii games and Gamecube games
*To play Gamecube games you need this Wii Console and Gamecube Controller
(No Gamecube Memory Card is required if you use NMM)

A short description what each step does
Step 1 - You install Homebrew Channel to install Apps.
Step 2 - Safety Precaution. Backup Wii System (NAND) to your PC.
Step 3 - Safety Precaution. Install Priiloader to prevent disc updates to damage your Wii.
Step 4 - Patch IOS and Install WADs using Two Easy Apps. Install USB Loader GX to Play Wii Games .
Step 5 - Install a d2x Custom IOS to enable New Wii Games. Install DiosMios to Play Gamecube Games.
(Spoilers Window) Add 'n Play Wii/Gamecube Games + Update USB Loader GX (req for Gamecube games)
Step 6 - emulate Wii System (NAND) on USB-hdd making Add WiiWare/VC Games near impossible to damage your Wii .

1. Install Homebrew Channel

Follow HighTeckMans instructions in video :

2. Backup Wii NAND (to restore your Wii if anything goes wrong)

Important! Make sure SD-card has more then 700mb free space
Important! Make sure your Wii has more then 700 blocks open. To Check: Turn on your Wii. Goto Wii Options - Data Management - Save Data - Wii. In 'Blocks Open:' there should stand 700 or higher. Then Return to Wii Menu. Press Back 4 times.
Follow S Winegars instructions in video :
- In BootMii use the Power button to cycle through options in the menu, and Reset to select.

1. When Wii NAND is backed-up using Project Phoenix Medias video guide. Shutdown Wii. Remove SD-card from Wii and put SD-card into Computer.
2. Open SD:\ and check that you have two following files 'NAND.BIN' and 'KEYS.BIN'. Copy these two files into a safe location on your Computer. My tips is to save them into a usb-stick or Dropbox if your Computer crash.
3. Once you saved the two files 'NAND.BIN' and 'KEYS.BIN' you should remove them from SD-card (NAND.BIN takes 500mb)
4. Done! :)

3. Install Priiloader (regionfree games and stop updates)

1. Plug SD-card into Computer
2. Download Priiloader_v0_7.zip . Unzip and Put it into your SD Card. (SD:\)
3. Download hacks_hash.ini - Scroll down to 'Pre-compiled Hacks download' , right-click, save link as, and save into SD:/apps/Priiloader/ .
4. Remove SD-card from Computer and plug into Wii . Turn on your Wii. Launch Homebrew Channel. Then launch Priiloader.
5. Press A to Install
6. Once Priiloader is installed shut down the Wii (Sometimes you Wii freezes after Priiloader installation. Its totally normal. Just re-start your Wii with reset and after Wi Menu appears shut down the Wii)

(configure Priiloader)
1. Press the "Power" button while holding down the "Reset" button on your Wii until the Priiloader menu is displayed on your screen.
2. In Priiloader select "System Menu Hacks". These are the following 7 hacks I suggest you select: 'Region free EVERYTHING', 'Block Disc Updates', 'Remove NoCopy Save File Protection', 'Block Online Updates', 'Remove Diagnostic Disc Check', 'Move Disc Channel', 'Auto Press 'A' at health screen'. Select Save Settings when Done.
3. To Exit Priiloader select System Menu

A video how to configure Priiloader can be found here :

PS: By having Priiloader you prevent disc updates that can damage Homebrew.

4. Install USB Loader and Custom ISO

Follow HighTeckMans instructions in video - Zip-file from Youtube video Required :

Important! Skip 10:00 - 13:00 in the video. We will not use Wbfs Manager instead we use WiiBackupManager to add Wii games, explained in Part 5 - spoiler windows - Play Wii/Gamecube games from USB-hdd.

5. Play Newer Wii Games, Gamecube games and Install USB Loader GX

Follow Aces instructions in video - Zip-file from Youtube video Required :

Important: At 3:30 in Video (WiiMod) make sure in 'Wii Mod' to install IOS249[56]-d2x9b47.wad before you install DIOSMIOS. After you installed IOS249-d2x goto Main Menu of 'Wii Mod' and select 'Change IOS' and pick 249 . Look in Main Menu right corner it should stand 'Current IOS: 249 . You want to install DIOSMIOS to IOS 249 as you will be playing your gamecube games and wii games from 249.

*After you installed cIOS249-d2x and changed IOS to 249. Continue with Video instructions :)

How to Update USB Loader GX, Backup Wii/Gamecube Games and Play Wii/Gamecube games from SD-card and USB-device. Also use NNM and compability list for gamecube games. Press Spoilers Inside.

Update USB Loader GX to latest version
*Required to play Gamecube games.
1. Plug SD-card into Computer
2. Open DMLizard type 2 and 2 then s to download USB Loader GX . Once downloaded type 0 then 0 to Exit DMLizard . Copy dmlizard\copy-to-sd\apps\usbloader_gx\ to SD:\apps\usbloader_gx\ - overwrite current files
3. Remove SD-card from Computer and plug into Wii

Play Wii/Gamecube games from USB-hdd
1. Format your USB to FAT32 with cluster size 32KB using FAT32 Format. Download to Desktop and Run. Select Drive and '32768' as Allocation unit Size. Choice a Volume Label, Mark Quick Format and Start the Format Progress. Like this - http://i.imgur.com/E6CXvPP.png
2. To Play Gamecube Games - Create a folder 'games' inside the FAT32 HDD. Download and Open DMToolbox v.0.3 (Windows XP version) (Works with Windows 7). Click 'black folder' in Gamecube ISO: and select your GameCube ISO file . Click 'yellow folder' in Output dir: and choose any folder (i.e. Desktop) . Finally Press Install . After installation is complete, in Desktop move the GAMEID folder to USB:\games\ .
3. To Play Wii Games - Download and Open WiiBackupManager . Click 'Drive 1' and select USB-drive from 'inactive' . Click 'Files' - 'Add - Files' and select your Wii ISO file(s) . Lastly Click 'Transfer - Drive 1' to put all Wii ISO file(s) into your USB-drive .
4. Remove USB-drive from Computer and plug into Wii . Also plug in Gamecube controller and Gamecube Memory Card in Wii .
5. Turn on your Wii. Launch USB Loader GX . Press this icon (Loader Mode) !! ( http://i.imgur.com/ioqV74i.png ) . Select Wii Games and GC Games .
6 Done! :)

Backup Wii/GameCube Disc
1. Plug USB-drive into Wii . Start Wii . Launch USB Loader GX .
2. Put a Wii/Gamecube Disc into the Wii . Wait then click 'Install' and 'OK' .
3. When installation is done. You can click the newly added game to get its boxart .
4. Remove your Wii/Gamecube Disc from the Wii.
5. Done! :)

Play Gamecube games from SD-card
1. Plug SD-card into Computer .
2. Add your GameCube ISO file(s) to SD:\games\
3. Open DMLizard type 1 then 2 to download DIOS MIOS Lite . Once downloaded type 0 then 0 to Exit DMLizard . Copy files from dmlizard\copy-to-sd\wad\ to SD:\wad\ .
4. Remove SD-card from Computer and plug into Wii . Also put in Gamecube controller and Gamecube Memory Card in Wii .
5. Turn on your Wii. Launch Homebrew Channel. Then launch Wii Mod .
6. Goto WAD Manager . And install two WAD files 'DIOSMIOSLite_v2.10.wad' and 'RVL-BC-v6.wad' . Close Wii Mod after installation.
7. Launch USB Loader GX . Press this icon (Loader Mode) !! ( http://i.imgur.com/ioqV74i.png ) . Select GC Games . Start your GameCube Game .

NNM - No More Memory Cards
NNM is an alternative saving method for gamecube games. You simply don't need a Gamecube Memory Card anymore. You enable NNM in 'Settings' inside USB Loader GX. With NNM enabled your saves for gamecube games are stored in the Wii, not a memory Card.

DIOS MIOS Compatibility List for Gamecube games
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/DIOS_MIOS_Lite_Compatibility_List

Alt to DIOSMIOS (Devolution) req Retail Discs
Devolution is an alternative method to DIOSMIOS with higher compability but needs an retail Discs of current game in order to play.
1. Plug SD-card into Computer. Goto http://gbatemp.net/threads/devolution-public-release.330554/ and download Devo_src package on first the first post.
2. Open Zip-file and put "/gc_devo/" folder into SD:/apps/ .
3. Remove SD-card from Computer and plug into Wi.
4. Launch USB Loader GX and go to Settings > User Paths > DEVO Loader path : Set the folder to " SD:/Apps/gc_devo/data/ " .
5. Lastly, either in global settings (for ALL gamecube games) or in the individuel game settings . Set "GameCube Mode to "Devolution" instead of "MIOS".

Launch the Game, it will flash the Wii light until yor ISO is verified. Put your retail disc to vertify the backup, then play the game. (Cyans words _ Developer of USB Loader GX)

DIOS MIOS Formula
Install DIOSMIOS_v2.11.wad and RVL-BC-v6.wad to Play Gamecube games from USB
Install DIOSMIOSLite_v2.11.wad and RVL-BC-v6.wad to Play Gamecube games from SD-card
Install RVL-mios-v10.wad to remove DIOSMIOS and use Gamecube Disc as normal
6. Install emuNAND to play Wiiware/VC games

A. Important! Make sure SD-card has more then 600mb free space
B. Plug SD-card into Computer . Make a folder in SD-card called 'GxEmunand' like SD:\GxEmunand\ .
C. Remove SD-card from Computer and plug into Wii . Turn on your Wii. Launch USB Loader GX.

(Check emuNAND paths and create EmuNAND on SD-card)
A. In USB Loader GX goto Settings - Custom Paths
B. Change 'Nand Emu Path' and 'Nand Emu Channel Path' to SD:\GxEmunand\ (just press A and (..) folder-icon to go back and choose that one.)
C. Make Sure 'Loader Settings' - Boot/Standard is 249 or change to 249. Then in Loader Settings set 'Nand Chan Emulation' to 'Full'.
D. Go USB Loader GX - Settings - Features and press 'Dump NAND to EmuNand' . Wait a serious long time until complete.. (grab a sandwhich) . Once dump NAND is complete - Shutdown Wii

(use emuNAND on Computer)
A. Plug SD-card into Computer
B. Download and install ShowMiiWads on your PC from http://code.google.com/p/showmiiwads/downloads/list
C. Unrar into C:\wii\showmii\ and open ShowMiiWads.exe
D. Press 'Options' - 'Change NAND Backup Path' to SD:\GxEmunand\
E. Press 'View' - 'ShowMiiNand'
F. Press 'Tools' - 'Create Common Key'

How to Backup, Install and Play Wiiware games and also use emuNAND on USB. Press Spoilers inside.

To Backup your Wiiware/VC games
In ShowMiiWads - select the file called 'Channel Title' - games name' , then right-click , pack wad, and choose a suitable location , like C:\wii\showmii\backed-games\ , press OK.

To Install a backed-up Wiiware/VC game
Right-click in ShowMiiWads - 'Install' - 'File' - select game-wad file.

To Play a backed-up Wiiware/VC game
A. Remove SD-card from Computer and plug into Wii . Turn on your Wii. Launch USB Loader GX.
B. Press this icon (Loader Mode) !! ( http://i.imgur.com/ioqV74i.png )
C. Select only EmuNAND Channels

(If you have invisible channels using USB Loader GX - Loader Mode - EmuNand Channels. You can remove them by following step. Press A on them to go into animation mode. Press Settings (NOT START). Uninstall Menu. Uninstall Game. GAME ONLY. - Do this for all invisible channels and you will have only your games showing.)

To use emuNAND on USB-drive (FAT32)
A. Plug SD-card and USB-drive into Computer
B. Move SD:\GxEmunand\ folder to USB:\GxEmunand\
C. Open ShowMiiWads.exe and Options - 'Change NAND Backup path' to USB:\GxEmunand\ .
D. Remove SD-card from Computer and plug USB and SD-card into Wii . Turn on your Wii. Launch USB Loader GX
E. In USB Loader GX go Settings - Custom Paths
F. Change 'Nand Emu Path' and 'Nand Emu Channel Path' to USB:\GxEmunand\ (just press A and (..) folder-icon to go back and choose that one.)
G. Press Back and return to USB Loader GX
H. Done! :)

Error using Wiiware through EmuNAND?
PS: Just so you know - I tried it myself. If you WiiWare wasn't working through emuNAND. Look in USBLoader GX - Settings - Credits, if your using the 'cIOS249-d2x-v10-beta52' it will not work! Go ahead and install IOS249[56]-d2x9b47.wad using Step 5 in this guide. Then Wiiware works. :)

Fix Blackscreen with VC in emuNAND
Happens when playing USA games with a European Wii. Open selected VC game - 'Settings' - 'Loader Settings'in 'Video Patch 'select Force NTFC. Press Save. Now it should work. :)

Use cheats (Ocarnia) in Wiiware/VC games
Unfortunely I can't get Ocarnia working with Wiiware/VC games in USB Loader GX. So an alternate solution is to use the App '....tbc

The benefit of emuNAND
WAD installation happens on Computer therefore there is NONE TO LESS risk of Brick your Wii. If you wish to play Wiiware/VC games emuNAND is your solution. period.

Extras

Step by step guide how to fix a semibricked Wii

http://gbatemp.net/threads/step-by-step-guide-for-bootmii-nand-wii-backup-restore.176877/
(Don't use this guide if your Wii works fine)

Install WiiFlow

Video overview of WiiFlow features:

A. Plug SD-card into Computer
B. Download WiiFlow v4.2.zip and WiiFlow_Channel_Installer_v1.1.zip from http://code.google.com/p/wiiflow/downloads/list . Open both zip-file and move folder 'apps' to SD:\
C. Remove SD-card from Computer and plug into Wii . Turn on your Wii. Launch Homebrew Channel. Then launch WiiFlow Channel Installer. And install it!
D. Done! :)

Install WiiSX (Play Playstation1 Games)

Follow FeuerfaustGolDAces instructions in video - Zip-file from site Required:

How to Fix Nintendo Wii Black Screen
(Happens when you install incorrect theme)

Follow MicrowaveSams instructions in video :

How to fix Black and White Screen on Wii games
(Happens when you Play "PAL" European or Japanese games and they're black and white and not in colors which they supposed to be)

Follow YourGadgetSolutions instructions in video :

Install Homebrew Browser (install apps without computer!)

Follow iHackUrWiis instructions in video :

Last edited by somewhereovertherainbow,

hyrulebr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Discovery the problem!

Dios mio didn't like my usb 3.0 hdd. After I exchange for an old drive in usb case dios mio works!

Thanks every one!

Mauricio

Lightside

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, and many thanks for your guide, Stephaniie! It really helped me move my first tiny steps into the wii modding world :)

I was wondering whether anyone has encountered an issue similar to mine; I have followed the guide/video tutorials to the letter, and, while still able to use and have encountered a few problems; I was wondering if I could ask for some kind assistance! :)

Step 1 (HBC): No problems

Step 2: NAND Backup
- a single, uncorrectable page error during step 2 (NAND Backup), which led to a failure to verify my NAND. I proceeded nonetheless (my black Sports Resort 2011 Wii is out of warranty, and it only had 10 hours of usage on it, so I thought I'd risk it). I copied my keys.bin and nand.bin files, but... are they reliable?

Step 3 (Priiloader): No problems

Step 4 (UL + Custom ISO install with 27.9MB file provided by HighTeckMan): No particular problem, I moved over to the next section when dealing with the "putting games on the USB device" step as suggested by your tutorial!

Step 5 (Aces guide): The first problem I encountered was the fact that ... well, the file provided in the youtube video showed up as being no longer available for download. I discovered that was because of my ISP blocking the site the file was being hosted on; I proceeded with a different version of DM Lizard, and downloaded alternatives to the files required. I also followed your guide for setting up my 16GB USB key to "host" my Gamecube backups (I lost my first copy of Eternal Darkness to disc rot, and I don't want that to happen to my second copy :D).

Step 6: I didn't try it as I do not own any WiiWare games, and I don't plan on getting any :) I am essentially trying to mod my Wii to play my GC backups.

End result: USB Loader Gx does not see my 16GB USB key; CFG Loader does, and it loads Eternal Darkness properly. What could have gone wrong? :D

Should it be necessary, is there a way to undo some of the steps, in order to try to start the process with a 'blank slate'?

Thank you in advance for any and all assistance!

-- Lightside

Last edited by Lightside,

somewhereovertherainbow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Lightside

Whoa, long story there :)

So you get Gamecube games to work at least on CFG Loader?
Thats great! :)

Anyhow, this could work .. And no . I wouldn't to back to a 'blank slate'.
As it seems you installed everything right.

Here's an thread where he fixes the similar problem as you,
https://gbatemp.net/threads/solved-yet-another-usb-loader-gx-initializing-usb-post.383734/

.. But he said he's USB Flash Drive worked before.. So, you could just wait alittle longer or ask here
https://gbatemp.net/threads/usb-loader-gx.149922/page-1047

Its the Offical Thread on GBATemp for USB Loader GX.
Lots of helpful people there :)

trippytip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I've followed the guide and managed to fill in holes. My Wiis fun now lol. So thank you very much for this easy to follow guide. I still have to get Gamecube games up and running though.

The link in Section 5 under "Play Wii/Gamecube games from USB-hdd" for DMToolbox is down and when i searched and found another download, it shows the error "This application has failed to start because LIBEAY32.dll was not found."

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings. First I wanna say thank you for the tutorials :D
Sadly during step 4, I have encountered a problem.
I got a black screen after trying to play a Wii game via my USB on the USBLoaderGX channel.
Also, is it normal that USBLoaderGX channel wouldn't open unless my SD card ( with apps still in SD ) was in my wii console?
Pardon my noobness. I just recently started to SoftMod my Wii for the very first time.

Sidenote: I tried to follow the steps in "Play Wii/Gamecube games from USB-hdd" but Wii games still give black screen. Also, the [URL='https://anonfiles.com/file/a5b10ae3edb3cd26b6aec84e5b76ca04']DMToolbox v.0.3 (Windows XP version)[/URL] link file no longer is available :( Any chance you have another link that works?

Last edited by Tere Valentin,

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This rar includes DMToolbox v0.3 (DMToolbox.exe + libeay32.dll).
Thank you for the link! :D
Sadly, I'm still having trouble loading the GC games from my external harddrive. I made triple-sure I installed the correct items but only my wii games appear in USBLoaderGX. I even checked-marked GC games and wii games on Loader-mode but still no GC games.
Atm I can only make my gamecube games playable via my sd card.

Aronlame

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
can someone pls help me with my wii...when i updating the wii it sudenly turn blank and say error:003 unauthorized device has been detected pls tell me is there any solution on this

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the tutorial to be able to play Wiiware games ( games work perfectly ) but I have a question about GeckoOS.
Is there a way to use Gecko/Ocarina Cheats in GeckoOS onto the Wiiware game channels?? Can anyone provide a link to such a tutorial?

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I followed the guide until step 5

Play Newer Wii Games, Gamecube games and Install USB Loader GX

Follow Aces instructions in video - Zip-file from Youtube video Required :

Important: At 3:30 in Video (WiiMod) make sure in 'Wii Mod' to install IOS249[56]-d2x9b47.wad before you install DIOSMIOS. After you installedIOS249-d2x goto Main Menu of 'Wii Mod' andselect 'Change IOS' and pick 249 . Look in Main Menu right corner it should stand 'Current IOS: 249 . You want to install DIOSMIOS to IOS 249 as you will be playing your gamecube games and wii games from 249.

I am already using Nintendont for Gamecube games and don't care about DIOS MIOS.

Do I still need to install IOS249[56]-d2x9b47.wad to play newer games or just updating USB Loader GX is just fine?

I ask this because the step is: "Play Newer Wii Games, Gamecube games and Install USB Loader GX" and then says follow the video.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
IOS249[56]-d2x9b47.wad is old and shouldn't be suggested to install in any guide.
This guide is strange and not following proper and common installation method. I would not recommend it.

If you already have d2x v8 or v10, you don't need anything else.
Just a note : Nintendont does NOT need cIOS at all.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IOS249[56]-d2x9b47.wad is old and shouldn't be suggested to install in any guide.
This guide is strange and not following proper and common installation method. I would not recommend it.

If you already have d2x v8 or v10, you don't need anything else.
Just a note : Nintendont does NOT need cIOS at all.

Well, I guess is a little too late for me to not follow the guide anymore lol

I installed the homebrew channel, Bootmii (made nand backup), priiloader, and USB loader gx using this guide.

Is there something else I should be aware off missing in this guide?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
did you install d2x yet?
I don't know if this guide use the installer or suggest you to use wads files and wad manager (there's two method to install).
that's all you need :
- hackmii installer (HBC, bootmii)
- d2x v8 or v10 (NOT v9), and v10 exists in two different version, you should NOT install last version if you don't need it. last is not better. I recommend using v8 on Wii.
- d2x need to be installed in slot249 and 250, using base 56 and 57.
- Priiloader, (even if I don't like it, it's useful to fix semi-brick and patch region free, etc.)
and that's all.

Additional homebrew:
if you want gamecube backups, you can copy nintendont homebrew on your SD card.

Things you should never do :
Use "WBFS Manager" or format your USB to WBFS partition.
WBFS is old, deprecated, and corrupt games. Use FAT32 instead.

I don't like this guide, because she's telling users to place files in different folder's name than the default and expected location.
for example, the loader default folder is "usbloader_gx" but she tells you to rename it, and I don't understand why.
It will work, but will be harder to help you if you have an issue because your setup will be different than everyone else.

I also don't like it because it's mixing multiple video tutorial from multiple sources which are not doing the same things.
And video tutorial are always created by people who don't understand what they are doing and explain bad things to other people. That's not because "it works" for them, that it's a good setup for everyone.

Now, if it works, that's fine for you.
like I said, the issue will be for us, the helping users in case of issue, because all is upside down.

Reactions: Tony_93

somewhereovertherainbow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cyan, :)

I think I mentioned renaming a folder cause it didn't work before with that name.

I admit the mixing of videos but the whole big soft mod part is due to highteckmans videos that seems like the nicest guy ever, n his instructions are easy to follow.

The GameCube part is just to get your hand on d2x, And newest USB loader where dmlizard seems like a good source :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.