Hacking How to sign in PSN with low FW?

Xaphryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I did search around in many forums but there is nowhere to be found the solution to my problem.
Currently I own PS Vita Phat - FW 1.81. I do not have PS3.
I want to sign in my PSN account in PSV but they keep asking me to update FW every time.

I tried using Charles and Vita Update Blocker, but I still cannot sign in.

Any suggestion?

Many thanks :)

D

Deleted-355425

Thanks mate!
I just updated to 3.36 :D

Such a waste, all you had to do was goto settings and restore the vita, when it boots up of will ask you for your login PSN stuff, and job done... It won't ask you to update.

Why do idiots keep telling people you can't do this and that and must update...

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
Such a waste, all you had to do was goto settings and restore the vita, when it boots up of will ask you for your login PSN stuff, and job done... It won't ask you to update.

Why do idiots keep telling people you can't do this and that and must update...

Does that really work? So you can sit on an old firmware and use PSN plus download/run new games with no forced update? Really?

D

Deleted-355425

Does that really work? So you can sit on an old firmware and use PSN plus download/run new games with no forced update? Really?

what? why would you want to be on an old firmware and use it on the PSN? most of the 'new' games will need to be run on a new firmware. if you have a PS3 you can transfer any PSN games to your vita on any firmware if you really wanted it.

Reactions: 2Hack

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
what? why would you want to be on an old firmware and use it on the PSN? most of the 'new' games will need to be run on a new firmware. if you have a PS3 you can transfer any PSN games to your vita on any firmware if you really wanted it.

Thats what I said. From the way your post is worded it seemed that you were saying you could have left the console on 1.81 and PSN'd whilst gaming without updating, hence my reply.

D

Deleted-355425

I didn't say you could log into the eShop to download games on a lower firmware, that's a given for any console isn't it?

Reactions: 2Hack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1