Tutorial  Updated

How to sideload PS1 Emulator on Xbox One (Needs further testing)

PSX-BOX is officialy dead. Due to some other projects I'm involved in, I don't have the time to work on it nor do I have the interest in the project anymore.
cartoon-grave-stone-clipart-best-nwb3et-clipart-1.jpg

If you want PS1 Emulation on Xbox One you can either A. Get winpse10 for free (Not hard to find, just have a look around the forums) or B. You can install RetriX (A Libretro Port for Xbox One). Currently PS1 Emulation on RetriX is still a work in progress so keep that in mind.

Last edited by wiired24,

shikitou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
What do you mean "This is my final Warning". I already removed the post as agreed. Now it's up to you to do your part and make the Source Code public to comply with the license you violated
I didn't violet any license. The source code would be released on my site once I tidy up the code. Currently it's a bit mess. You can learn from the code. Be advised do not publish the app directly to earn money without any contribution.

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't violet any license. The source code would be released on my site once I tidy up the code. Currently it's a bit mess. You can learn from the code. Be advised do not publish the app directly to earn money without any contribution.
waaaaaaaaaaaat? thats pretty much the exact same situation he is in. also, i think making it functional counts as contribution.

wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't we just agree to disagree. If you really are the developer behind the applications and not just an internet troll then I will give credit where credit is due. You did good work getting these emulators to the Xbox Platform. I understand that the code is a bit of a mess right now but that's never really an excuse not to publish the source code. I see projects on Github all the time where the code is a mess but it's out there. Reicast for instance comes to mind. I feel like in the end we both want the same goals. Emulation for the Xbox One. And if i rubbed you the wrong way, I apologize. :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And Yeah your port of PPSSPP didnt work there for awhile I did get it working and stable. Just saying ;)

Reactions: Aerocool

wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never say you could do better until you make it. Student. Hahahaha....

Sorry but we can. Because this isn't just me man that's what your not understanding this is an entire community. Oh btw how's the PSP Emulator working out? Last time I tested it, it didn't work at all nah it just crashed lol. My Port totally did work though. Weird and crazy I know right xD

Reactions: Aerocool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't really see the point in updating it tbh