OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Croatia
so i used the nintendo wi-fi usb adapter as an softAP back in the days when i was still using Win XP, and before 2 months i decided to switch to win 7... and it wont work...
i tried using it with the original vista drivers which resulted in crashing my pc...
hate2.gif

i tried using the drivers for the softAP... which crashed too...even with the compabillity mode...
i tried both of those solutions but while running the process all from the beginning without the "driver sharing" option and it worked partially... the dsi could find the AP and the connection test was succesfull... but when i tried to connect it gave me different errors......
so please take a moment to give me some directions or at least a useful link...
thanks

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
What error codes?

I have it and it's a pain mostly, but if you connect it to your computer upon boot then it works every time for me. Use the latest drivers from Nintendo's website, put them in compatibility mode for Windows Vista and they should work fine. They did for me.

Make sure your firewall isn't blocking it.

Toa_235

Romantic_Carpet
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Croatia
i know those... i read about them... but i cant seem to work this out... i got those errors under that "virtual pc XP"... i saw one guy do this... andit worked... he did something in the setts... but i dont know what... and great theres no detailed guide...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.