Homebrew How To Run Zelda Twilight Princess On Any Loader

Red9419

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello GBATEMP I have recently downloaded a backup of my Twilight Princess game *downloaded cause it was scratched*. But When I tried to play it with normal settings it was black and white and flickering*PAL game on NTSC Wii* When i tried to fix it with the loader patches the screen just went black or just crashed. Any help? Thanks

Reactions: Psionic Roshambo

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably best to get the NTSC version, that being said I have the best luck getting PAL imports to play using Wii Flow. Everyone else seems to have better luck with USB Loader GX but if I use that one I have terrible luck and always get what you describe with the flickering and all.

Not sure if this will help you any but it's at least worth a shot. (I have 3 different loaders on my Wii, they take up so little space I figure why not.)

Reactions: Red9419

Red9419

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Probably best to get the NTSC version, that being said I have the best luck getting PAL imports to play using Wii Flow. Everyone else seems to have better luck with USB Loader GX but if I use that one I have terrible luck and always get what you describe with the flickering and all.

Not sure if this will help you any but it's at least worth a shot. (I have 3 different loaders on my Wii, they take up so little space I figure why not.)

Thank you for replying I tried to use other loaders still didn't work. I ended up getting a NTSC backup ISO. But when i played it it was black and white with no flicker*weird cause it was NTSC on a NTSC Wii*. I just patched it up in the settings and it worked! Thanks for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :hrth::toot::grog::bow:HAPPY HOLLIDAY BIRTHDAY Psi ! :bow::grog::toot::hrth: +1