Hacking how to revert from 5.5.0?

dogmadogma80

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i went to tutorials and blocked mac address for wiiu so i dont upgrade fireware anymore, do u when i can use hacks for 5.5.0?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ok so i went to tutorials and blocked mac address for wiiu so i dont upgrade fireware anymore, do u when i can use hacks for 5.5.0?
Let me see...
latest

No.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
As far as I know, the exploit developers tend to make releases once they've confirmed that a new firmware update has blocked/fixed what they have, so probably not until then. In other words, no, nobody knows right now.

dogmadogma80

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, the exploit developers tend to make releases once they've confirmed that a new firmware update has blocked/fixed what they have, so probably not until then. In other words, no, nobody knows right now.
hmmmm does the devs sell device like actionreplay to apply cheat codes to wiiu games?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Soon (TM)
There's a private kernel exploit, which is buggy and unstable. It will be released once patched by Nintendo assuming it is in a working state. Until then all you can do is wait. I'm in the same boat, but it doesn't bother me, I already own the few Wii U games I'm interested in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name speaks true :P