Hardware how to resize the screen resolution in ds mode

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arnold Schwarzenegger said:
No and that would make it look ugly. You'll lose the original aspect ratio for top screen so obviously the option for it was left out.

They had it for GBC games on the GBA... though I rarely used it there was no real reason not to have it. Some people just have weird preferences.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No and that would make it look ugly. You'll lose the original aspect ratio for top screen so obviously the option for it was left out.
Who cares? Those black bars are annoying and personally I'd at least like the option to have it fit the screen. Just like on the GBA, I would always make GB/C gams stretch to fit.

Herox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Who cares? Those black bars are annoying and personally I'd at least like the option to have it fit the screen. Just like on the GBA, I would always make GB/C gams stretch to fit.
Too bad holding start doesnt stretch it for the full top screen. It would look so......wide.

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:

Note some people are clueless as to why possibly the option wouldn't exist and that's my answer which is most likely the right answer.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo can easily add that functionality in an update.

Imagine: Select for original aspect, and Start for stretched!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: