Hacking How to Remove Parental Code 3DS 7x - 10Digits?

OceanCity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're getting that error, send me your system version, region, and enquiry number and I'll look in to it.
yay at last someone that can help me solve this issue ive been searching this for awhile now. But it didnt work on me? Whyy :(

im on 7.1.0-16U

Attachments

• 12665762_1279461522081680_838798566_n.jpg
    12665762_1279461522081680_838798566_n.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 363

OceanCity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some places sell Parental Code unlock but its limited to country/area

This thread is free and isnt limited to region so follow it, @Dazzozo actually replies to posts and updates if it doesnt work for you
Yay! Its been so long since im looking to unlock mine anyways is there a way that i can upgrade my fw? even if its locked by parental control or it doesnt matter even if its locked??

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yay! Its been so long since im looking to unlock mine anyways is there a way that i can upgrade my fw? even if its locked by parental control or it doesnt matter even if its locked??

well you can always try to update and if it doesnt let you due to parental control we will see lol

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had the following problem for quite a while-
My sister has an o3DS on 9.9, and she doesn't care for hacking stuff, which I respect. And SOMEONE decided it a good idea to set parental controls on it. Because we don't know who did it, we can't just ask for the password. We could have just sent an email to whoever it was, but we can't connect to the Internet. Why? Because parental controls locks it. This has essentially screwed us over, because to unlock parental controls, we have to unlock parental controls, which means we have to unlock parental controls...
Anyway, I'll try out the key generator mentioned. Thanks for bringing it up! My sister just wants to play games and maybe download the latest Smash patch so I can crush her. Which she can't do because she can't connect to the Internet.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this helps a lot really. lol funny how answers in gbatemp often/tend to end like this, no place for sarcasm, or immature answers.

yes, that's what i'm trying, however it's not available in my country.

yes, the 3ds is 2nd hand and was "as is - where is", the price was great like 20$

I didn't ask on how to remove my personal code, it was a general question.

meehhh, I just realized I can't change the network settings so no luck getting any browser related hax to work.

Its because immature answers can be found and taken the wrong way and someone attemps to try it, or continue asking about it because "they read somewhere".

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
True, but doesn't work as simply as this. https://mkey.salthax.org/
getting it from nintendo
1. you have to queue on the support
2. if you are in a country which they don't support they your are SOL
3. if you have a jap 3ds, and you can't speak japanese, then your SOL again
4. emailing them takes forever.
anyone who has jap 3ds and got a problem with this please feel free to pm me. I will call to nintendo and ask mkey.

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
anyone who has jap 3ds and got a problem with this please feel free to pm me. I will call to nintendo and ask mkey.
Won't Nintendo fish you to know that you're not the owner then refuse supporting you?
I heard one Chinese in Japan got rejected for the reason that he's not the owner when he phoned Nintendo to help a friend in China.

Last edited by MelonGx,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs