Gaming How to redownload Zelda: Four Swords Anniversarie Ed

dwain

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

While trying to move my data from an old 3ds system to a new 3ds by mistake I deleted the dsiware datas. So it warned me that I could redownload them from eshop.

I downloaded all the other dsiware games I had but I can't find zelda four swords ann edi.

Is there a way to redownload the game? I have the datas on my pc but I don't know how to get it on the 3ds. What can I do?

Thanks.

dwain

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh so if this is the only way I think I'll pass :) I don't use a gateway card. But thank you for helping me.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh so if this is the only way I think I'll pass :) I don't use a gateway card. But thank you for helping me.
You can try putting the files you had backed up into your SD, and try copying the Four Swords data back to the 3DS.
Hopefully it might work.

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello,

While trying to move my data from an old 3ds system to a new 3ds by mistake I deleted the dsiware datas. So it warned me that I could redownload them from eshop.

I downloaded all the other dsiware games I had but I can't find zelda four swords ann edi.

Is there a way to redownload the game? I have the datas on my pc but I don't know how to get it on the 3ds. What can I do?

Thanks.

In the eShop extendend configurations button you will find a button called "redownladable software" or something to this effect. It will list every software that you can download and isn't installed on your 3DS.
If it doesn't list the Zelda Four Swords, maybe the data is present at your SD card, then you'll have to copy this data to the internal memory through software management in the 3DS configurations.

Reactions: Arkansaw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning