Hacking How to mod a PSP game?

Mourossonero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I want to begin modding Shin Budokai Another Road and I got the iso and UMDGen. I don't have access to every file in the iso, does anyone know what to do?

*note : UMDGen says only uncompressed files are shown in the list

Attachments

• MOD help.jpg
    MOD help.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 1,099

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what you are trying to do, but I like to remove languages. Open the layout tab and start exploring. You can save some room. Not all games are built the same, so this won't work with all games.

Mourossonero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not sure what you are trying to do, but I like to remove languages. Open the layout tab and start exploring. You can save some room. Not all games are built the same, so this won't work with all games.
Thanks for the reply, I'm interested in toying with the games mechanics but I can't found their corresponding lines of code. I was suspecting that they might be compressed somewhere and was searching for help!

Alimjal

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
What was the point of asking here? These guys on this site knows nothing about It,the best jack they could do for.psp games are usually translations and nothing more,they are literally zero in knowing how to manipulate the actual games

Alimjal

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
What was the point of ressurrecting a dead thread?

I did so because I begun Reading a lot of topics like this from various PSP games not Just this One all about Mods knowledge requests ,all of them have been unanswered so to prevent people in the future for wasting their time by asking the same thing that Will be most likely be unanswered again and again I left that post.

Last edited by Alimjal,

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The modding/hacking scene moves on a lot in that time - just because the answer wasn't appended to every old thread doesn't mean that the information isn't there.
Maybe you should've just realised that if something has gone 2 and a half years without further comments it's YOU that's wasting their time commenting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: