Hacking how to make usb loader games show up in channel

gil21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know in wbfs channel creator but how to do that becauce channel creator cannot be click.thx

lajd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gil21 said:
i know in wbfs channel creator but how to do that becauce channel creator cannot be click.thx

in wbfs manager 3.0 go into options and enable channel creation. you'd have to specify a basewad (any wad file would do i think, but choose the smallest you can find) and the key.bin (just get the one that comes with wiiscrubber).

gil21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have managed to make channel usb game using wbfs manager 3.0 but someties the game booting sometime not.booting only the first i turn on my wii after that i go back to wii menu and try to booting the same game again can't boot again then i turn off my wii and turn on again the game can booting.
what is my problem?thank you

gil21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gil21 said:
i have managed to make channel usb game using wbfs manager 3.0 but someties the game booting sometime not.booting only the first i turn on my wii after that i go back to wii menu and try to booting the same game again can't boot again then i turn off my wii and turn on again the game can booting.
what is my problem?thank you
bump

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.