Homebrew [How-to] Load a fw.img for Any File Dumping + WiiUBru status update

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the wiiu menu iconTex file but nothing else the wiiu might be using a super ellpse for it's menus
That would be why I'm asking for a screenshot. I'm trying to make a splash screen that's just the normal loading screen but it has IOSUHax graffitied in the corner.

I'm good enough at graphic design to remake it from scratch, but I'd prefer a screenshot so it looks as seamless as possible since there's no transition for the splash screen.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be why I'm asking for a screenshot. I'm trying to make a splash screen that's just the normal loading screen but it has IOSUHax graffitied in the corner.

I'm good enough at graphic design to remake it from scratch, but I'd prefer a screenshot so it looks as seamless as possible since there's no transition for the splash screen.
If I was at home I could grab a hi res snapshot with my capture card, but unfortunately I'm not at home

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Irastris

pietempgba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Untitled (Time 0_01_07;27).png

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so are you done with the images yet
I did, but unfortunately it looked awful. There are still some differences between the Miiverse screen and the Wii U Menu screen that just isn't solvable by flipping the image and then making my changes.

Back to waiting to see if @TheCyberQuake can take a screenshot I suppose.

pietempgba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Untitled (Time 0_08_04;16).png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

here you go @Irastris TheCyberQuake usually takes a long time to respond to stuff

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Irastris hello i got the wiiu menu screen

Last edited by pietempgba,

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this is absolutely ridiculous. The image that dimok's iosuhax loads isn't the native resolution of the gamepad (the gamepad is 854x480 while the splash image is 896x504), so I have to sit here and rebuild the fw.img over and over again until I can get this little TARGA asshole positioned properly to appear as if nothing changed but the graffiti. Attempting to use an image that is 854x480 causes a GURU Meditation freeze as well.

@dimok if you see this, can you please change that in one of your next commits if possible?

Last edited by Irastris,
Reactions: peteruk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol