Hacking How to install a FTP Homebrew App on Vita?

hunde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!
I finally bought an Vita with 3.15. I already have installed TN-V and now i'm installing TN-X...
I have to copy a eboot.pbp game on the vita but i don't know how to do FTP on a Vita with TN-V?
Could anyone help me with that?

greetings

D

Deleted User

Hello!
I finally bought an Vita with 3.15. I already have installed TN-V and now i'm installing TN-X...
I have to copy a eboot.pbp game on the vita but i don't know how to do FTP on a Vita with TN-V?
Could anyone help me with that?

greetings
How did you simply just buy a 3.15 vita, and then install TN-V after? What did you have to do? Because I can't seem to install TN-V on my 3.15 vita at the moment. :/

hunde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did it with the Gladiator Begins expolit and my PS3...
@RazorX2014 THX!
Is there a faster way to copy PSX or PSP Games to my Vita than the version fia FTP? The PSX Game i copied took 30 minutes or more and it was an 350MB file :O

Reactions: sj33

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
@RazorX2014 THX!
Is there a faster way to copy PSX or PSP Games to my Vita than the version fia FTP? The PSX Game i copied took 30 minutes or more and it was an 350MB file :O

well for example say you gonna upload tomb raider to your vita you would create a folder on your desktop called PSP must be caps then in that create a folder called VHBL then in that a folder called TRAIDER or something like that because i think the vitas limited to 8 or 9 characters or you can call it the titleid of the psx game that works then in that would be the EBOOT.PBP but renamed too FBOOT.PBP because the vita on 3.55 wont let you move eboots anymore so now it should look like this PSP/VHBL/TRAIDER/FBOOT.PBP now right click on the PSP folder and zip it up with no compression and call the zip INSTALL.ZIP and copy it into the ARK_01234 folder and transfer it too your vita then launch ark (i use onemenu v2 instead of ark) then click the INSTALL.ZIP and install it.

i would recommend replacing ark with the onemenu from my Vita Email Hacker thread its much more user friendly.

to replace ark just extract the zip into ARK_01234 folder and upload it too your vita.

on onemenu v2 the zip would look like this:
ZIP.png

Last edited by RazorX2014,

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
@RazorX2014 THX!
The alternative way is to transfer zip the directory and install along with the save exploit over USB. But FTP is probably less hassle.

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
The alternative way is to transfer zip the directory and install along with the save exploit over USB. But FTP is probably less hassle.

yes, bare in mind you dont need to do the entire exploit just add the zip to the ARK_01234 folder and copy it too your vita thats all

hunde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok thank you!
And can i make "bubbles" for TN-V and TN-X or do i always have to make the game exploits to go into the hacks?

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You can make bubbles, but I found it to be a pain in the arse. It takes up space (you have to duplicate the exploit game) and the bubble breaks if you transfer the save data again,

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
You can make bubbles, but I found it to be a pain in the arse. It takes up space (you have to duplicate the exploit game) and the bubble breaks if you transfer the save data again,

just use small seperate psp demos or minis

hunde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i finally installed TN-X.
Now i need more space to install Games! When i buy a 16 or 32GB Memory Card how do i get the exploits and everything on the new card?

hunde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i made a complete recovery file and stored it to my pc. I hope this works with the new memory card as well...

hunde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you mean the single files like: gladiator begins game, gladiator begins savefile,...?
when i open the qcma and go to backups there is a file with 1.72GB at the moment

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @AncientBoi I am really sorry for your loss +3