[HOW-TO] Have a homemade Streetpass Relay

Discussion in '3DS - Tutorials' started by dicamarques, Aug 9, 2013.

?

What method you are using?

1. Linux

88 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. Android

128 vote(s)
    11.6%
  3. Router

223 vote(s)
    20.1%
  4. Windows

404 vote(s)
    36.5%
  5. A pony with a wifi antenna O.o?

265 vote(s)
    23.9%
  1. alpha_noj

alpha_noj GBAtemp Regular

May 29, 2009
    United States
    It wound up working with SSID as attwifi, not NZ@McD1 like it used to. No idea when that changed, but it was working ok again.

2. Stoup

Stoup Newbie

Newcomer
    Wednesday
    United States
    Hello, i need help getting this set up. been working on it for hours. =[ I'm using my PC's Wifi adapter and i have Virtual Router and NBA Homepass. I can get NBA to work without virtual router but then i cant connect to the router it assigns, and when i set up virtual router first i cant find my wifi adapter in NBA.

3. aslk

aslk Member

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2013
    Canada
    do you have another way to connect to the internet? I don't think his works with ONLY a wifi adapter. at least not the way I was doing it

go to page 1 and find
    Guide #1
    By @DarkKnigh_t

once you've set it up EXACTLY as instructed, you can then proceed to nba homepass. you're not supposed to connect to the network.

Last edited by aslk, Oct 11, 2017 at 11:35 PM
  4. Stoup

Stoup Newbie

Newcomer
    Wednesday
    United States
    Yeah that's what I've done. i've tried method 1 and 2. when i run NBA homepass it doesnt show my Wi-Fi network, just my ethernet network. but when i close the attwifi connection my Wi-Fi network shows up again

5. aslk

aslk Member

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2013
    Canada
    so while you're setting up the virtual network, you want to disable your wireless adapter. set your ethernet connection to shared with the virtual network, change all the property options as instructed in the first guide (this is important). Enable your wireless adapter after it's set up. When opening NBA homepass, select your ETHERNET, not your wireless, and hit either pokemon crenter or the brazil one. then just let it work and you'll get a bunch of homepasses while your 3ds is in sleep mode.

6. Max89

Max89 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 18, 2012
    Italy
    Can you help me?
    everything seems to be ok (the virtual connection is connected to internet) but my nintendo 3ds can't see the virtual network (my phone can do that)....

Last edited by Max89, Oct 15, 2017 at 8:17 PM