Status
Not open for further replies.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i dled to 2.0.1 upadate and im got it setup right but stll not getting street passes on either 3ds's is it a glitch or did i missed a step ? im running window 10 and i downloaded it on window 10

D

Deleted User

ok i dled to 2.0.1 upadate and im got it setup right but stll not getting street passes on either 3ds's is it a glitch or did i missed a step ? im running window 10 and i downloaded it on window 10

Is the Internet Connection Sharing enabled ?

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the Internet Connection Sharing enabled ?

yes it is enabled the nintendozone on jpn is blinking when i open my jpn 3ds but both show no lights after i close it and i have waited about 30mins or so

still nothing on streetpasses on both 3ds's

still nothing
it seems to have a password on it if i tried to add it to my wifi setting area but i never set up a password for it can some one help me

Last edited by digipokemaster,

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i checked the status of my virtual hostnetwork and ipv4 has access to internet but ipv6 does not have access to the internet and my home wifi has both ipv4 and ipv6 has access to internet is there a fix for this

Gligli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Stupid question here, sorry if it's already been asked but...
How do you reactivate the ConsoleNintendo3DS connexion (Microsoft Virtual Hosted Network) if you incidentally happen to deactivate it by mistake (right click/deactivate) ? netsh wlan start hostednetwork command line's not working, saying the network is not ready ; nzone.exe can't start it again either.

After launching NbaHomePass or nzone the usual way, the problem is that the ConsoleNintendo3DS connexion is not even appearing next to my WiFi connexion in the network window. Tried to reboot and start the whole process again but with no effect.

D

Deleted User

Stupid question here, sorry if it's already been asked but...
How do you reactivate the ConsoleNintendo3DS connexion (Microsoft Virtual Hosted Network) if you incidentally happen to deactivate it by mistake (right click/deactivate) ? netsh wlan start hostednetwork command line's not working, saying the network is not ready ; nzone.exe can't start it again either.

After launching NbaHomePass or nzone the usual way, the problem is that the ConsoleNintendo3DS connexion is not even appearing next to my WiFi connexion in the network window. Tried to reboot and start the whole process again but with no effect.

netsh wlan set hostednetwork allow ?

Deleted member 358315

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I recently reseted my DD-WRT router now I am trying to run duke_srg's script again but it fails to download the script with the command:

wget -O /tmp/nzone.sh http://nintendozone.no-ip.org/install; chmod +x /tmp/nzone.sh; /tmp/nzone.sh BASE16,GBATEMP

And when manually doing it all so download the script on pc and move it to the /tmp file and then chmod +x and then run it it gives me No Wireless Interfaces Found

I had this issue in the beginning as well but forgot how I solved it.

Anyone who can assist me on this?

I noticed when download the file on my tomato router it saves the nzone.sh file but it is empty. @duke_srg is your site still working?

Last edited by Deleted member 358315,

MOBSTER_X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since i updated i cant recieve streetpasses im connected to the internet but cant do hoopa or streetpasses. I live in US btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: