Status
Not open for further replies.

yumeria

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello,

soooooooooooooo if someone could help me with nbahomepass, because I can't make it work

i wan't to use it on emunand ( last firmware), i'm using my old netbook, it on windows7 ,I known I can make it work since I used to do homepass some month ago ( but i was never able to do it with things like macycle, it wasn't working, the programe was running but it wasn't changing the mac adress, i had to do it manually,not the best but at least it was working)

i followed the tutorial, and i can use the nbahomepass( i use the cmd.exe and lauch the thing) , i mean i don't have any error message but i don't receive any streetpass, i see the mac changing in the cmd.exe , i tried first on emunand , left the 3ds closed for like 20minutes but i did not received anything, the nintendo zone icon appear but i don't get any streetpass
i also tried on emunand to see if it was coming from there but, same i don't get any streetpas

if someone have an idea or an alternative, i'll gladly take it

thank you.

HenryLeonheart

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been trying to get homepass to work for ages now without success. My current setup is a a Windows 7 PC with a TP-Link TL-WN725N wireless adapter. Before now it showed that the parent adapter wasn't functional and I reinstalled the adapter which fixed it but now after getting it to work, it doesn't receive any packets.

MsPF6OS.png

When NbaHomePass starts, I get an error "Please connect a wireless adapter" from the configuration utility program and then it connects. Am I doing something wrong?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its been a very long time since I got homepass working.

Does it still work on the latest 3DS firmware 10.1.0 (using a Windows PC) and would anyone help me over IRC so I don't spam posts back and forth on getting this to work?

Substance12

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The method noted on GlacierGaming for Windows 10 doesn't work for me.

It stays on "Starting hosted network..." and then my Wi-Fi adapter (built-in) shuts down completely. The command prompt does nothing, and I can't reactivate the adapter. It does absolutely nothing. When I try to shut down my PC, it never shuts down and I have to use the hardware method (keep the power button pressed for 3 seconds). When it turns on again, I can reactivate the adapter.

I've already tried deactivating my antivirus. This is weird, becuse an earlier version of NbaHomePass worked perfectly a month before. Any ideas?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I have a new problem.

"DNS server not authoritative for zone."

What do I do to resolve this issue?

Now I remember why I cant get homepass working. Does it still require an unsecured network for this to work? I have no way of doing that.

P.S. Can I give my Mii gold pants on the latest 3DS firmware.

Last edited by RemixDeluxe,

Bambamthepyro

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I have a new problem.

"DNS server not authoritative for zone."

What do I do to resolve this issue?

Now I remember why I cant get homepass working. Does it still require an unsecured network for this to work? I have no way of doing that.

P.S. Can I give my Mii gold pants on the latest 3DS firmware.
NbaHomePass doesn't require an insecure network. However It's hitNmiss with regards to streetpasses. I used to get a bunch. But for the past week, I've only gotten 2. @haoalisterw If you could help me out. I would be greatful.

haoalisterw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
NbaHomePass doesn't require an insecure network. However It's hitNmiss with regards to streetpasses. I used to get a bunch. But for the past week, I've only gotten 2. @haoalisterw If you could help me out. I would be greatful.
I am sorry to hear that, dude. There is nothing that I can do with that. I have not tried homepass for like two weeks. But I got plenty of them before, too. I do not know how it will work now. Let me try tomorrow and maybe we can figure that out together.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Bambamthepyro The package is the exe and txt file I use. Try this.

Attachments

• NbaHomePass.zip
    24 KB · Views: 109

Talessaga

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There is a good way to use homepass on 10.1 firmware while using a non rooted android phone(the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Max)

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After getting that error message I tried one of the windows suggestions and checked to see if my TCP/IP settings was set to automatic.

windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/change-tcp-ip-settings#1TC=windows-7

I found out one of them was manually set to something so I change it to auto obtain for both IPV 4 & 6. However I'm still getting that error message after restarting my PC. What else could be wrong?

Last edited by RemixDeluxe,

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh god sorry it was an question, if forgot the interrogation mark sorry.
If you flip the 1st and 2nd word of that sentence then it would appear to be a question. Before it sounded like you had a had a solution to making homepass happen.

Its ok though, I figured there would of been another way for me to get homepass but I guess were both stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome