basementcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep trying to run the ddwrt script on a wrt54g v8 and keep getting this error
sh: eval: line 1: /tmp/nzone.sh: not found

is there a fix for this? I've added the required lines to the crib job section as well. Any help is appreciated.

hashcheck1

Trophies
XP
Country
GUIDE: TP-Link TL-WR703N v1 running DD-WRT v24-sp2 (06/23/14) std - build 24461

In Administration - Commands

Enter

#!/bin/sh
echo -e "#!/bin/sh\nURL=http://213.141.148.11/3ds/nzone?\nMACS=/tmp/nzone.macs\nSPDELAY=480\nMACNUM=0\n[ -f \$MACS ] && MACNUM=\$(grep -v x \$MACS | wc -l) && DELAY=\$(((\$(date +%s)-\$(date -r \$MACS +%s))/60))\n[ \$MACNUM = 0 ] && NEWMACS=\$(wget -q -O - \$URL\$1)\n[ \$(echo -n \"\$NEWMACS\" | wc -c) != 0 ] && echo \"\$NEWMACS\" > \$MACS && MACNUM=\$(cat \$MACS | wc -l)\n[ -z \$DELAY ] && DELAY=\$SPDELAY\n[ \$MACNUM = 0 ] && sed -ri \"s/x(.*)/\\\\1/\" \$MACS && MACNUM=\$(grep -v x \$MACS | wc -l)\nMACTOTAL=\$(cat \$MACS | wc -l)\n[ \$MACNUM = 0 ] || ([ \$MACTOTAL -lt \$SPDELAY ] && [ \$DELAY -lt \$((\$SPDELAY/\$MACTOTAL)) ]) && exit\nRANDOM=\$(head /dev/urandom | hexdump -d | head -n 1 | cut -c 11-15 | sed -r \"s/0*(.*)/\\\\1/\")\nMAC=\$(grep -v x \$MACS | head -n \$((\$RANDOM%\${MACNUM}+1)) | tail -n 1)\nsed -ri s/\$MAC/x\$MAC/ \$MACS\nifconfig ath0 down\nsed -ri s/bssid=.*/bssid=\$MAC/ /tmp/ath0_hostap.conf\nwhile ! hostapd -B -P /var/run/ath0_hostapd.pid /tmp/ath0_hostap.conf; do\n PID=\$(ps | grep /var/run/ath0_hostapd.pid | grep -v grep | sed 's/^ *//' | cut -d ' ' -f 1)\n [ ! -z \$PID ] && kill \$PID\n sleep 1\ndone\nstopservice cron\nstartservice cron\n" > /tmp/nzone; chmod +x /tmp/nzone; mkdir -p /tmp/etc/config; echo -e "#!/bin/sh\nCRONJOBS=\$(nvram get cron_jobs)\nif echo \"\$CRONJOBS\" | grep -q nzone; then\n if echo \"\$CRONJOBS\" | grep nzone | grep -qe '^#'; then\n nvram set cron_jobs=\"\$(echo \"\$CRONJOBS\" | sed -r \"s/#(.*?nzone*)/\\\\1/\")\"\n else\n nvram set cron_jobs=\"\$(echo \"\$CRONJOBS\" | sed -r s/.*?nzone.*?/#\\&/)\"\n fi\n stopservice cron\n startservice cron\nfi\n" > /tmp/etc/config/nzone.sesbutton; chmod +x /tmp/etc/config/nzone.sesbutton

Click Save Startup

In Administration - Management

Cron - Enable

*/1 * * * * root /tmp/nzone BASE256

Best to set a Static IP prior and connect to your router.

Reboot.

I am happily getting 6/10 streetpass hits every 1 min

hashcheck1

Trophies
XP
Country
I run a Netgear D6300 on ip set 10.0.0.1 and set TP-Link at static 10.0.0.79 and DNS & Gateway @ 10.0.0.1 - DHCP server off on TPLINK

Nintendo3dsDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello um im having a bit of a problem with my virtual router i been having this problem for 2 days and usually when i restart my computer it goes away but now it doesn't is there away to fix this?
http://prntscr.com/3xqvym
3xqvym

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've noticed one or two people pop up very very often but I guess personally I dont mind as Im street passing for Plaza stuff.

I have set mine up for Random Mac's (List of 160 of em) every 5 mins switching to try to avoid over saturating them

Inwait

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Maybe here someone can help me.

I can receive one Streetpass every 8 hours via Streetpass Riilay app. Meaning that the app fails to change the MAC address of my hotspot.
Is there any way to change it manually?
I tried using the Wifi Tether app, but when I start it and start the streetpass riilay app afterwards it won't use the connection created with the tether app but will start my normal hotspot on the phone. Additionally my 3DS won't even recognize the connection created by the wifi tether app under the internet settings so there is no way I can use the connection created by the wifi tether app. (maybe I have to change some of the settings like frequenz?)

My method in the streetpass riilay app is busybox and I'm using a rooted Nexus 4 with android 4.4.4

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Wouldn't know mate sorry, I'm using an old laptop for this

Edit: Also is it me or is "Yolong?" on every Mac address ever I have bumped into him like 40 times in about 12 hours!

Also if you bump into K. Hasuki or Lithy a lot please let me know I Random Mac across 160 of them every [strike]5 mins to avoid people getting me too often (though thinking of raising that to 10)[/strike] every 15 minutes but don't wanna over spam anyone :)

Since I just adjusted please forgive any over pop ups from myself and my girlfriend it should even out soon :)

danielkillsya2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know the minimum amount of time I can possibly set for macshfit? I tried once per 60 seconds and it does not get tags, overnight I normally use once per 450 seconds and that works.
So what is the lowest I can go and still get tags?

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Does anyone know the minimum amount of time I can possibly set for macshfit? I tried once per 60 seconds and it does not get tags, overnight I normally use once per 450 seconds and that works.
So what is the lowest I can go and still get tags?

I would advise against it personally otherwise everyone else also doing this will have you spammed on there 3DS and we don't need another "Yolong?"

If I had to hazard a guess 30 seconds? Though it might be your setup or WiFi adapter rather than your 3DS

danielkillsya2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well anyways, I didn't plan on spamming the entire place with my own mii. Just wanted to know so I can get tags faster without leaving it for 7 mins for 1 tag. (1hr 10 mins to get the full 10, I didn't wanna wait that damn long...)
BUt yeah, just needed to know so I can get em in a few mins apart instead of more than an hour.

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well anyways, I didn't plan on spamming the entire place with my own mii. Just wanted to know so I can get tags faster without leaving it for 7 mins for 1 tag. (1hr 10 mins to get the full 10, I didn't wanna wait that damn long...)
BUt yeah, just needed to know so I can get em in a few mins apart instead of more than an hour.

Try reducing it to 5 mins maybe?

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Unfortunately no-ip.org services has been disabled. I'll look for a more reliable service. Anyway service is still accessible with IP.

Ackis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unfortunately no-ip.org services has been disabled. I'll look for a more reliable service. Anyway service is still accessible with IP.

Why are they being disabled? And I can't seem to find the IP address that I should use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Going.