Hacking how to go about finding salsa20 key for black ops 2 wii u

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You realize it's illegal to reverse/try to reverse someone's program when it has been stated that it is not permitted? I could sue you since the tool is my copyright so better be careful what you're doing ;)
Code:
Also of note is that in the U.S. most End-User License Agreements (EULAs) specifically prohibit reverse-engineering. Courts have found such contractual prohibitions to override the copyright law which expressly permits it
Lol, wut???
You made a hack tool. Which broke an actual official eula agreement.
Your program as I have it has no copyrights.
And it's open source. Best of luck with this endevor. And really good luck figuring out who you would sue. You are really upset I'm getting ready to own you arent you?
Maybe I'll do the same with all the programs you've released.
And you know as well as I do if you or any other person who made protection defeating tools or alteration software that violates a EULA agreement actually filed a lawsuit for someone else ripping it off would end in dismissal. And before you left the country would be slammed with legitimate lawsuits from the companies you violated.
And for you that could equal jail.
So if you would cease and desist deez nutz.

memorymod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I want to bump this thread and ask has anybody got a functional wii u ff viewer so that i can mod a .ff file?

I actually did get an FF viewer built, but I don't have the salsa key for Wii U (or know where to modify it, but that's not too big of a problem to fix)

scott0bloke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm on mobile right now, but I will once I get a chance (if I remember and still have it. If not I'll make it again)

cool I'm no pro but if i can find out where that salsa key is put ill change it to the wii u one had some one message me this a while back
BYTE bo2_salsa20_key[32] =
{
0x1a, 0xc1, 0xd1, 0x2d,
0x52, 0x7c, 0x59, 0xb4,
0x0e, 0xca, 0x61, 0x91,
0x20, 0xff, 0x82, 0x17,
0xcc, 0xff, 0x09, 0xcd,
0x16, 0x89, 0x6f, 0x81,
0xb8, 0x29, 0xc7, 0xf5,
0x27, 0x93, 0x40, 0x5d
};

Reactions: Spadezilla

scott0bloke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: Spadezilla

scott0bloke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thx for your help as i do not like bully very much either
$15 bucks for something i can make myself is a ripoff

yeah i don't like it either its not right but we got to remember even though his a German cockroach he does allot of good for the wii u hacking community with jgecko u

memorymod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, I couldn't find it anywhere on my computer. Must've deleted it (I made it awhile ago and I cleaned my computer of stuff I didn't think I was going to use) so it may take a day or two to have it all compiled again

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't think you guys realize how the deal works. I made BO2 mod development tools for seamless Wii U development and they are being distributed to anyone respecting my work for free without any obligations towards me (like I did with some people already). Since you poorly failed the respecting part, you may waste hours/days/weeks messing with decryption keys/compilation errors and application bugs first of all instead of simply behaving like a normal respectful person and getting access right now plus support for any kind of problems you're having while developing any time like I usually do for all of my applications and topics of expertise such as cheat codes/game modding/homebrew. Also no, you already voided your chances by using profanity. You could've been using it for months already like some of my modding buddies but yeah, too bad for you. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Also no, they won't give it to you and can't either since it's also licensed obviously. Disrespectful people simply don't deserve my work so enjoy paying the price of losing plenty of time and probably even getting nothing in the end. I don't really care.

Make Wii U modding great again!®
Respect first. Keep the wrong people out and support the right ones. ;)

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

lembi2001

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think you guys realize how the deal works. I made BO2 mod development tools for seamless Wii U development and they are being distributed to anyone respecting my work for free without any obligations towards me (like I did with some people already). Since you poorly failed the respecting part, you may waste hours/days/weeks messing with decryption keys/compilation errors and application bugs first of all instead of simply behaving like a normal respectful person and getting access right now plus support for any kind of problems you're having while developing any time like I usually do for all of my applications and topics of expertise such as cheat codes/game modding/homebrew. Also no, you already voided your chances by using profanity. You could've been using it for months already like some of my modding buddies but yeah, too bad for you. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Also no, they won't give it to you and can't either since it's also licensed obviously. Disrespectful people simply don't deserve my work so enjoy paying the price of losing plenty of time and probably even getting nothing in the end. I don't really care.

I have no use for your tools but find your attitude appalling. You want respect? Respect is something that is earned not given. You are clearly very talented yet you carry yourself with all the grace of an elephant on a highwire.

You have ZERO respect for anyone else and demonstrate this in your responses to others who have EVERY right to create similar tools to those you created yourself. You threaten to sue anyone who attempts to reverse engineer a tool you created by reverse engineering a closed source system.

I don't know why I am surprised as this is par for the course in this scene it seems.

Instead of trying to be all high and mighty, act like a decent human being and help those who want to learn and develop their own tools. If all other WiiU devs took the same approach as you have taken over this tool, there would be no one working on anything at all and the WiiU scene would be completely dead.

Reactions: scott0bloke

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Instead of trying to be all high and mighty, act like a decent human being and help those who want to learn and develop their own tools. If all other WiiU devs took the same approach as you have taken over this tool, there would be no one working on anything at all and the WiiU scene would be completely dead.
Completely false. First of all, nobody is helping anyone in this scene. If you ask questions, you get nothing useful 90% of the time. So much for people helping others. Second of all, how come because of me the scene is alive for this game (BO2) and in good shape (no rampant online cheating) with good creativity? Sorry to shatter your illusion. Also, I make the rules for my tools by the way and the suing part was a joke to stop people from stealing. Those disrespectful people simply need to grow up and learn how to appreciate beforehand. It's my very right to do so on special occasions. I earned my respect with my accomplishments but some people are just pathetic and have no behavior like children in kindergarten. They will might learn to respect devs they like to benefit from and not just treat their hard work like shit as they would proceed to by the looks of it. ;)

scott0bloke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Eh, how come because of me it's alive? Sorry to shatter your illusion. Those disrespectful people simply need to grow up and learn how to appreciate and then they can have nice things, too. It's my very right to teach them the lesson they deserve. I earned my respect but some people are just disgusting my default so they are on the losing end. ;)

i find taking money off children is pretty scummy though you couldn't possibly disagree with that? Making a profit off an almost dead game you did not develop nobody wants your mod menus just an ff viewer but that ain't coming any time soon but ohhh well back to jacking off in the shed...

Last edited by Issac,

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i find taking money off children is pretty scummy though you couldn't possibly disagree with that? Making a profit off an almost dead game you did not develop nobody wants your mod menus just an ff viewer
Absolutely false. This is an 18+ game so everyone should be an adult. Not my fault if they are not and break this requirement. Secondly, essentially nobody wants to develop themselves but use finished/polished mod menus/mods since almost no one can code/program them. The development tools are free to get like I said so what is your problem?

evlspcmk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Long time lurker in these forums, haven't logged in for a decade. But really felt the need to hit the retrieve password button to say that you really need to get over yourself. You made a cheat tool, seems like a good one and looks like fun if that's your thing. But i can't see where your God complex is coming from... It's a cheat program at the end of the day, charge everyone the same amount for it or give it away for free. This whole method of worship me or pay comes off as a bit of a bad PR move if you could call it that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1