Hardware How to fix my O3DS's camera?

Pikm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So while my n3ds xl is off being hardmodded, I'm borrowing my older sister's regular o3ds (she never uses it). However, the camera seems to be broken, and any time you enter anything camera related the system crashes or gives you an error. How do I fix this so the camera works again?

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
You will need to replace the cameras itself, you can do that by yourself if you know how to do and have the replacements,send it to a particular that repair these kind of things or to Nintendo for repair.

Pikm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will need to replace the cameras itself, you can do that by yourself if you know how to do and have the replacements,send it to a particular that repair these kind of things or to Nintendo for repair.
The cameras themselves seem fine, I think it just might be the connections between the motherboard and the cameras.

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Then you can try opening it and so try making the connection well and see if that works, but you will need to know how to open and reassemble the console to not break anything or connect something bad.

Pikm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then you can try opening it and so try making the connection well and see if that works, but you will need to know how to open and reassemble the console to not break anything or connect something bad.
Will following a video suffice?

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
If you have experience opening previous consoles you may can, but if you didn"t and think that maybe can make something bad you may better ask someone that know how to do since there a some parts that are a little delicate and you also need to get to the top screen since there are the cameras. You maybe see a guide to determine by yourself if you can done it by you because you can break something and there are various ribbons cables in all the console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs